More than meets the eye!

OK, Sunday I told Franklin we were going to see The Transformers. He wasn't thrilled about the idea but he faked it pretty well, LOL. Quite honestly, when I heard about this movie I had no interest in seeing it. A movie based on a cartoon from 20 years ago, ehh, I'll pass. Then person after person mentioned how much they enjoyed the movie and I do enjoy a good action adventure popcorn movie so I started feeling the urge to go and see for myself. It was between this and Die Hard and F had no interest in seeing an old Bruce Willis, LOL. So Transformers it was.

I have to say, this was a totally fun movie. It doesn't make you think but it's action packed and doesn't stop. Of course I had to go pee but it was hard to find a spot to go, LOL. F had to go but he held it because he didn't want to miss anything. The story isn't deep but it's fun and I would go see if again.

I looked for a theater with stadium seating which we found. Too bad that didn't mean a nicer theater. There armrests didn't go up and they didn't have extra wide seats, that's what I'm used to from LA and I can't find a theater I like and no, they didn't have flavored popcorn either!

OK, this is a short one. I need to get to bed at a decent hour tonight, you know 1am, LOL.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

7 Mannions Speak :

Bo said...

LMAO,this is too funny,I almost titled my blog post like you did! I totally agree,it wasn't a deep plot,but it was really fun and had lots of action,just right.

I guess we both got jipped on the flavored popcorn this time,LOL!

NancyB said...

So far I havent heard a bad thing about the movie. It is funny to me how many grown men are coming into Borders to buy transformer stuff after seeing the movie. One guy was a little to in to it... he told me all about how the movie differed from the tv show and then went into minute detail. Thank goodness another customer came up eventually, I wouldnt have to see the movie if he had stayed at my register much longer.

Rosie said...

What do you mean he didn't want to seen an old Bruce Willis? LOL. I want to take the boys to see Transformers - they keep bugging me to do it. Although this weekend is Harry Potter and nothing will stand in my way!

That's too bad about the flavored popcorn. I know you were looking forward to that!!

Hugs and smooches!

Sarah said...

I thought this was such a groovy movie. Loved it. It is such a crime there being no falvoured popcorn! The theatre near us is very new and has the most comfy seats. Steve has been known to nap when we go there! LOL!

Chez said...

Oh my little boy is totally pi$$ed that he isn't allowed to go watch the new Transformer movie, but it got an M rating over here which is 15+. Please let me know why this is the case. But then they are saying this was made for the old Transformer fans, not the new ones. Still it is hard to explain to the child with a room full of transformer toys that the movie is not for him.

Melissa said...

Ryan went to see this with his friends. He hadn't wanted to go because, he was mad that they were all Chevrolet or GM cars. He's a Ford guy. lol, only he would notice such.

When he got home he said he'd enjoyed it.

Can you buy your popcorn seasoning in a bottle anywhere and carry it along in your purse and add it when you get there?

Leiha said...

Bo, you totally got to try the BBQ, loved it! It was great talking to you today!

Nancy, I think you need to tell Arturo that you and he should go see it. You will really enjoy it.

He's gay, enough said, LOL.

LOL, its a shame he pays to go somewhere and falls alseep. Of course I did that when I took jordan to Ice Age 2 but it was his movie, not mine, LOL.

Chez, I would think it was ok to take him. I think the M is because of the fighting but I didn't find it too gratuitous. There's kissing but no sex in the movie. The robots killed a lot of soldiers in the beginning maybe that's why the M? Otherwise most of the fights are between robots so no blood, yay!

Missi, so far I've only been able to find the bbq flavoring online and I'm not willing to pay for shipping that will cost as much as the seasoning. The search continues, LOL. I noticed that all of the cars were american. I thought Optimus Prime was the coolest!