Does paint fumes kill plants?

All of sudden 2 of my plants were dead today, wahhh! OK, one of them was the gerber so that was expected, LOL. The other one though I had had for a year. Oh well, guess that means I'll just need to buy a couple of more plants. If at first (or second or third) you don't succeed, try try again, LOL.

I finished watching the third season of Nip/Tuck today. I swear I can't just watch an episode at a time. When I watch it, I'll watch it for hours and hours and then not get anything done, LOL. I didn't leave my bedroom today til 5:30pm. That's right! Of course, that was because I also took a nap after I finished watching it but only napped for less then an hour. Let's factor in my Saturday morning convo with Rachael and my catch up convo with the elusive Ms Phlexie and I didn't spend my entire day watching DVDs.

I've finally started taking glucosamine. It's supposed to help my joints regenerate. The last time I wore my new tennis shoes my hip joint were still bothering me. Plus, my knee joints are awful. How am I supposed to do the reverse cowgirl? LMAO! I bought the medicine a month ago but was putting off taking it because I have to take 2 pills three times a day, ugh! Luckily, it's coated so it's not that bad, I keep the pills next to me in the living room so I don't forget. It takes awhile to see some changes, since I have to take so may I figure it'll be a few bottles worth, LOL.

My one goal today was to go walking. I did not reach my goal but I have a good excuse, I was working. OK, I could have done it during the 5 or 6 hours I was in my bed but I was planning on going after my walk, I just didn't realize I would get so caught up in work. My head hurts. I swear, this thinking stuff is a strain on the brain! I can't wait for RWA where my biggest strain will be what will I eat for dinner!

PS: My baby ficus is hanging on by a thread, dang it!
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

5 Mannions Speak :

Chez said...

You know there's a lot to be said for a good plastic plant LOL.

I'm having a truly envious moment here about the staying in the bedroom until 5.30pm. Lucky sausage. Can't say I've ever watched Nip/Tuck as I tend to have ick issues with the idea, but good on you. Now if you had been talking a Red Dwarf marathon, I'd be all over that one.

As for the walk, didn't you "walk" out of the bedroom. To me ... that counts.

Melissa said...

Yeah, they make some really authentic looking fake plants these days, lol.

Man oh man, we should have taken you with us yesterday. You'd have met your walking goal for the next whole month. Especially 137 steps up the spiral staircase momument, ohhhhhhh.

We had cherry trees at our old house. One year the birds and squirrels actually left some to pick. I de-pitted mine with a pair of tweezers, lol.

I really only like cherries like you get in fruit cockatil and canned cherry pie filling. lol

Sarah said...

Don't over water your ficus? I am sure I remember my Aunty telling me that??

I am still firmly in sloth mode and did not venture out till 2 today. My excuse is it was terribly cold, only 6 degrees AND my electric blanket would be lonely without me... and the book I was reading was good, it was raining...so bad. I know!

Leiha said...

I'm not giving up damn it! I just need to stick to simpler plants. My regular old houseplants, you know, the cockroach of plants are thriving, LOL.

I had issues with the ick factor too Chez but I just minimize the screen during surgery and surf while listening ot the dialogue, it's wonderful!

Hey, you're right, I did accomplish my goal, LOL. Thanks!

Girl, I have bad knees, I can't do stairs LOL. I would have waited at the bottom for you like I did when Lina and Su ran up the lighthouse. You are so not my people, candied cherries just don't compare! fresh is best! Well, unless it's chocolate covered cherries, LOL.

I don't think I'm overwatering. I swear, don't over water, don't under water, don't move them, ugh! Too much LOL. Of course, i keep buying them!

Sarah, I agree, your blanket would be lonely. Remember, you're on vacay righr now, you deserve a break!

Rosie said...

I'm with Chez and the plastic plant. LOL. I am so not a plant person (and I hate that cuz I love them).

I wish I could lay in bed and watch all of my DVR'd stuff. But the boys usually have other ideas. Drats!!

Keep us posted on the glucosamine. I've been thinking of taking it myself because I'm starting to get old and ragged. Aargh! My knees aren't what they used to be and my hands/wrists have taken the toll of being a secretary for 25 years.

Hugs!