Changes

OK, the reason I've been working so hard has finally been launched. So if you get a chance please check out Karen's website which has a new Bloodfever excerpt on it. She also has a new message board and it would be wonderful to see your familiar names and faces there and last but not least, her MySpace page has also been updated. I hope that you take the time to pop in and see the changes and say hi.

Thank you to Lina for your wonderful help and to Nes who was there to answer my questions whenever I had them. Your unemployment was a godsend to me, LOL.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

11 Mannions Speak :

Sarah said...

Will go check it out chick. Sounds like you've been working hard!

Chez said...

Oooh the web page hates me *waaaagh* it wont let me in. Nevertheless I did go look at the myspace page, well done hon.

Sarah said...

Same - :o( maybe its still updating? Will have to wait till tomorrow I think!!!

Nes said...

Great job, chick!

Leiha said...

Our server crashed last night, talk about awful timing, LOL.

Rosie said...

Way to go with the new stuff, chick. I will check it out as soon as I'm done with the blogging.

Brenda said...

Looooove Karen's new site! Good job.
The message board I'm not too sure of. I've no idea how to post or follow threads on that. You'll have to give me a lesson next time I see you.
Saw her MySpace page & it looks hot too.

Anonymous said...

Did you design the whole thing from the ground up?

looks great.

Anonymous said...

looks fantastic Leiha!

Sara

Sarah said...

Very, very cool!

Leiha said...

Thanks everyone. Brenda, once you get used to the new format it's a breeze and will make it easier to keep track of everything.

Steph, I did the myspace and message board and helped with the design of the website. It was a lot of fun and I learned a lot.