I crumbled...

I turned on my air conditioning, LOL. It is really muggy tonight. Of course, then I got cold so I turned the temp to 78, LOL. I'll make it cooler (maybe 75) when I go to bed so I can snuggle under my covers.

I am taking some new birth control medicine and now my bosoms are sore. Does that mean my bosoms are growing because its not that time of the month, LOL. I have noticed I have an extra zit or two due to my new pills but at least I don't look like I have the measels which happened once when I went on some new bc pills so I stopped taking them. Of course, me being as lazy as I am I waited another year when I went in again for my annual to get a new prescription, LOL.

Nancy sent me my birthday present for my fake birthday, which was in April, LOL. They were a couple of cookbooks for my crock pot. One thing I noticed while flipping through and looking at the pictures was a lot of the recipes called for me to cook stovetop first then throw it into the crock pot. If I have to cook it first then what's the point?

Tomorrow Brenda and I are going on our monthly eating extravaganza. She gets so excited it just tickles me and you know how much I love to eat. Plus we have a newbie joining us who is equally as excited and she's going shopping with us at the Super H. After eating our big lunch I'm going to head out Brenda's way since she has the house to herself and we're going to have a slumber party. I said I wanted to come use the pool on Sunday and she said, why wait? I did warn her I was bringing my teeny bikini, no one but the girls will be there and I need some serious sun. Nothing like eating like a glutton then putting on a bikini. Most people would eat lighter but not me, EG!

The way her wireless is set up I can't access the internet on my computer so I won't be around much but I will be working on my fierce tan! Have great weekend everyone!
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

2 Mannions Speak :

Bo said...

I think you're right,your tush & other parts would freeze off at my house,LOL!Richard threatened to build me a room out of a walk-in freezer last night *G*

I agree with you on the crock pot,when I cook in mine it's because I don't want to slave over the stove or use a bunch of pans.But Nancine is a good doggen,after all,she DID get you something food-related,EG!

Hope you are having a great time at Brenda's!

Chez said...

Have a wonderful time with Brenda.