Happy Fourth of July

My brothers love fireworks. We used to have neighbors that would buy $500 worth of fireworks and my brothers would go to the Indian reservation to buy and trade whatever they could whereas I used to be happy with a sparkler, LOL.

This year I'll be going to Brenda's to celebrate. I can't wait! You know I love hanging with BAM and the fam but what I'm really excited about is going to a BBQ. I hope it's a BBQ, I forgot to ask, just assumed, LOL. Well, she has a pool too so I'll pack my suit, haven't worked on my tan at all this year. I better remember to call Dao and tell her to bring her suit too. I'm also bringing the karaoke so you know it's going to be a party! The problem is getting home. I live right down the street from where the major fireworks will be so we either have to get home before the crush leaves or way after. You know we're going to end up in the middle, LOL.

I snagged more food today, yummy! I put most of it in the freezer and am excited to have more then liqour and ice inside of it, LOL.

I hope that you all have a wonderful day, no matter where in the world you are.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

4 Mannions Speak :

Bo said...

Have a great 4th Leiha,and I hope you get lots of delish BBQ food!

We spent maybe $50 on fireworks this year,compared to $70 last year.I cannot even imagine spending $500 on them-I think we went for over an hour with our driveway show last year & hubby got sick of playing lighter boy,LOL.

I hope you make a quick escape & don't become a human sardine-I get claustrophobic when I'm stuck in a huge mob that can't/won't move.Barge your way through like Drustan was waiting for you on the other side if it happens,LOL.

Nes said...

Hey, Happy 4th of July! Enjoy your time with Brenda. I hope you get lots of food. LOLOLOL.

Oh and don't forget your suntan lotion!! Enjoy!!

Sarah said...

I hope you have a wonderful day chick!

Leiha said...

Me too Bo! Of course, I'll be thinking about your avocado ranch dip, LOL.

Isn't it always the case, it's either too much or not enough. Like I said, give me couple of spaklers and I'm happy.

Oops, my rides here, I'l be back tonight!