Eat your hearts out...

In case you can't tell what is in my hands that would the ARC of The Holly's Fairyville. Su was seething with jealousy as she should. But hey, she's not The Holly's BFF. I am! Of course I will have to wait til I am home to read it, Emma's books should be read alone or with a lover and since I have no interest in being lovers with the Gennitas I will wait til I get home. I can't wait! Su says I can't have sex with her, I can't afford it. I say I won't have sex with her, who knows where her germaphobe whoo haaa has been. Can you tell we've had a few drinks? Poo doody made me!

We can't leave you without a pic of Poo, so here you go. The Asian Persuasion at their finest!
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

6 Mannions Speak :

Sarah said...

LOMA, you two are such classy babes, seriously! AND I am just a tad jealous of your ARC!

Chez said...

LOL you nutters. Yes, I am jealous. Not just of the ARC, but the whole being at RWA thing. Keep having a great time and remember ...you are drinking and partying for all us non-attenders so you have to take SEVERAL for the team.

Anonymous said...

So what's the scoop with the LEMON? Is that Poo? It truly must be an inside joke! "-)

Looks like you 2 are up to your usual tricks--well at least the ones not soliciting for $ on the street corner--right? You do know that is illegal in Texas right? Besides I heard there was a Mary Kay Convention going on and if they see you soliticting then you have become a target for them to show you how you too can make $$, lots of $$ and be LEGAL! "-)

Enjoy and Behave Somewhat!

Sloppy Kisses,
Mich "-)

Debbie H said...

Hi, Leiha first time to post, many time lurker. Now that you have the book in hand, I knew you were getting it Wednesday night. I keep secrets! I was so excited, I couldn't wait to hear about it when it was in your hands! Enjoy it!

Anonymous said...

OMFG, I am so jealous. I cannot wait to read Fairyville. I luv me Emma!

You guys try and have a good time, OK. I know it's so hard when you're together to have fun, but just try, OK? Snort!

Brenda said...

I want to be the first to beg for borrowing rights with the promise that I will still buy the book when it comes out.
And sheesh, look at Sue's tongue. I'd want to sleep with her too!
Hahahaha! (I've had a couple drinks me-hetero-self.)
I hope y'all are having a blast and I want to hear all the nasty details. And pics! Lots of pics!