Guest Blog-o-Rama

Whoo hoo! I am extra-special excited my favorite Georgia Peach asked me to guest blog! If for no other reason than I have been looking for a faboo reason to post that picture for two years...

(It's an orchid. Amazing, isn't it? I took that shot when I visited Selby Gardens in Sarasota, Florida a while back. If you are ever in the area, totally check that place out! It's all-kinds of purdy.)

**Grin**

Oh wait! Wait! Hang on!

I forgot to introduce myself...sorry. Let's start again, eh?

So hi, this is Rachael! Have we met?

I used to write a blog called Fresh Approach, but I quit today. LOL. The archives are still worth checking out though, so don't be shy.

:-)

But that isn't why I am here, now is it! Nope! I promised Leiha I would lay out for you kittens the best post ever, and thus far its a bit lacking, so I had better get crackin' on saying something (anything!) of interest...

Let's see...

Not being a romance novel reader, or an athority on strippers, I'd best go with a topic anyone who knows Leiha will like too...brace yourself dolls, this is gonna be good.



THE TOP 5 REASONS LEIHA SHOULD BE CROWNED TSARINA*

5. She looks good in a tiara
4. Men already bow at her feet, why not add the ladies?
3. If she were in charge, calories wouldn't count
2. When Leiha is tsarina, pajamas will be 75% off and sales will be non-stop

And the number one reason Leiha should be Tsarina?

1. She already thinks she is anyway! And rightly so.

Okay Mannions, that's it for me!

Big, wet kisses,

Rachael

__________________________________

Tsarina: Empress

Looking for a strip-club in Atlanta? Check out this site.

Orchid: From the Greek "orchis" meaning testicle, because of the shape of the bulbous roots
Share on Google Plus

About Rachael Narins

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

6 Mannions Speak :

Leiha said...

I love the way you blog chick! I have to say, I agree with everything you said, LOL. I do love the pic you posted.

One of the best things about Rachael's blog is the wonderful pictures she takes and the great food, of course!

Bo said...

LOL,Rachael! Leiha would make a great Tsarina.I think she'd make cameras 75% off,too.Or maybe they'd be free,as long as they were used to take pics of HER! *G*

Bo said...

I forgot to say,I REALLY hope Mich sees this post,LOL!

NancyB said...

What!?! No more Rachel's blog?? I admit I never made a single recepie, but I loved reading it. You have a great "voice".
When I opened this at work and saw the picture I wansnt sure if it was work appropriate... I guess it just depends where you mind goes when you look at the beautiful flower :)
Leiha as Tsarina?? Her head is big enough already... soon her tiara wont fit! But sales all the time... and calories not counting... I might be converted yet.
Nice to see you here Rachel, and sorry to hear about the end of your blog :(

Leiha said...

Don't worry Nancy, I can always get a bigger Tiara!

BTW Rachael, I clicked on the link for Atlanta strip clubs, I didn't see Swinging Dick's, LOL.

Rosie said...

Hi Rachael, that's too bad you shut your blog down. I loved going there and reading about all the great food (and looking at the pics, yum). I must agree, Leiha is a total Tsarina! Of course, any form or royalty would be correct when referring to our Ms. Leiha. *G*