I've come a long way baby!

Today I got a call from Nordstrom's. They have a sale coming up and wanted to let me know because I'm such a valued customer that I was invited to shop early, helloooo! Of course, that means I've been spending way too much money there, LOL. The pre-sale starts tomorrow which sucks because I'm heading out of town but I set up an appointment for Monday at 4. She's going to pull clothes for me to try on. I feel so special. Like I'm Linda, LOL. I did ask her to pull more dressed from Fire because they made my magic dress. When she was asking my style I said SALE, LOL. I don't want her to think I'm going to go buck wild. I hope that I don't go buck wild but I have been pretty good with my money this paycheck, Of course, I'm heading out of town tomorrow and you know when Su and I get together we eat and we drink! kaching, kaching!

I think I made a mistake yesterday. I talked to my mailman, LOL. You know how friendly I am. It was pouring down rain and he was delivering the mail (I have a mail slot) so I yelled out the window telling him he needed an umbrella, he couldn't hear me so I had to get up and actually open the door (I usually yell out the window when Franklin walks by, I'm so high class, now we see why Nordstrom's is calling, LOL). Of course, whenever I see either of my mailmen I always wave or say hi or whatever. I'm a friendly person but a I was chatting with this guy I noticed he didn't have a ring on and he wanted to chat, dang it! He said I was the nicest person in the building. He also said he thought I was in college, LMAO. Oh, the joys of being asian, EG! Luckily, he's not my regular mailman, he is the fill in. Unluckily, he knows I'm home all the time, LOL.

Well you know I usually spend 2 weeks preparing for my trips. What did I do this time to prepare? Nothing!!!! Gennita Su and Gennita Low better be prepared so see a scraggly ass me. Ok, my ass isn't scraggly but I didn't decide til this weekend that I needed a hair cut but I decided I needed a new stylist and just didn't have the time. I also didn't have the time to color my hair, give myself a pedi, start packing (I will pack when I'm done posting) or any of the other little things I like to do to prepare. I was so busy with work that I honestly didn't have time to think about it til Monday and by then I was pooped, LOL. Then I figured it was all women anyway which means you know there's going to be a convention of hunky firemen there. Not that I would complain. My toes still look good and my hair is still presentable. Just not as fresh as I like to look when I travel. Luckily my place is clean so I don't have to do any before I leave, not that I would at this point LOL. And if there are a bunch of firemen I'll just wear my magic dress every day if I have to!

I am seriousely thinking about pulling a Nancy and getting a trainer when I get back. I need someone to motivate me. I am poorly self motivated. Joe used to motivate me. Now that I don't have him I sit on my butt all of the time and if I want my ass to look as fabulous as it can I may have to look into a professional. Shannon and I just don't motivate each other, it's so easy to cancel. We're always happy when the other one cancels, LOL. I need someone who isn't going to cancel on me and I need accountability.

OK, I have charged my camera batteries and have my camera cable pulled out to throw into my suitcase so you know there will be updates while I'm in Dallas. I'll be rooming with world famou author Gennita Low, how cool is that? Of course, my partner in crime Su will be there too. Think the three of us can keep out of trouble? Yeah, I didn't think so either.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

4 Mannions Speak :

Sarah said...

You crack me up chick, the mailman??? LOL! I hope you have a groovy time away and get into loads of trouble and tell me all about it!

Rosie said...

Look at it this way, you can have a long distance relationship with the mailman - you stay in your window and he stays outside. LOL. That's such a funny story, chica!

Have loads of fun at the conference and give both Gennita Su and Gennita Low hugs for me.

I am so jealous that you are a Nordstrom's favorite customer. You are such a brat. *G* That's going to be so much fun trying out new clothes.

Have a safe trip!

Hugs!

Aimee Elizabeth said...

Have a GREAT time girl!

Give PC, Su, and Jenna big hugs for me & take a ton of pics k?

Better watch out, if the mailman falls in lurv he might go postal if he feels spurned LOL

Can't wait to see the Nordstrom's haul!

sparkle said...

Now if you only get champagne with the pre-sale shopping!!! Have fun at RWA! Wish I was there!