Asian sammich anyone???

You know when Su an I get together we like to sammich a lucky person between us. Tonight we had 3 lucky persons. Filling #1 is Pamela Clare. Some people were gasping as we took this shot. I have no idea why, EG! This was actually the 2nd sammich of the night with Gennita Low. In the first picture Su looked too normal and that was unacceptable, LOL. And new to the sammich menu is my BFF Emma Holly. We didn't want her to feel left out which is why we forced ourselves on her, LOL. Hmmm, I just noticed that my tongue is out in each of these pictures and I wasn't even drunk, LOL.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

6 Mannions Speak :

Chez said...

LOL Pretty sandwiches I see.

Sarah said...

You are just having the best time and I am so jealous!

Rosie said...

Great sammiches, chicks. Looks like you two are having WAYYYYYYYY too much fun. LOL.

Hugs!!

Aimee Elizabeth said...

I love the look on Jenna's face! LMFAO!!! You girls look lurvly, even with the tongues hanging out LOL

Pamela Clare said...

Asian sammich — it's what's for dinner! LMAO! I love you two, and I love my annual chance to be your filling. :-)

(((HUGS)))

Pamela

NancyB said...

You better be careful or you are going to scare away your BFF - And Mich is going to be jealous!

If you two dont slow down your going to crash and burn! Remember to pace yourselves.