It's raining...

It's storming, the old man is snoring, bumped his head when he went to bed and he couldn't get up in the morning. I guess GA really needs rain and if it's going to rain then in the evening is much more preferable and at least the thunder has stopped. A lot of times when it starts thundering I will pull the power cable for my laptop, you know where my priorities lie, LOL.

I'm drawing a blog blank right now. Not much happened today. So I created a Simpsons avatar instead. I couldn't figure out a way to save it without registering so I did a frame grab. Go into mail to a friend option to get a background and if you mail it to me I'll post it. I have to say, I'm hot in the Simpsons world, LOL.

Click on the create your Simpsons avatar.

http://www.simpsonsmovie.com/main.html

Bo pointed out you can only use the bar background, I guess the others are coming soon. She would have chosen the messy house backgroud if she could, LOL. and here is Sarah. She says she would have definitely been found in the bar, LOL.Brenda said she had to represent with the big hair. I think this is the scariest Simpsons avi of them all. Here's Nes!I think Stephanie and Sarah go to the same hairdresser in Springfield, LOL. I nominate Chez for best hair!
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

7 Mannions Speak :

Bo said...

You must be wearing the Fabulous Ass Pants in this pic,b/c Barney is just about in your crack! I'm trying to decide if Homer is talking to you or excited over your boobs,too,EG! This looks fun,I'll try it.I love when you put this kind of stuff on your blog.It's almost as entertaining as Leiha's rants & raves,LOL!

YAAAY! on the rain.Just send it a wee bit to the west,about 2000 miles or so.

Leiha said...

LMAO, I wear them whenever I can! And I'd be disappointed if Homer wasn't talking to my boobs *G*.

I'm glad you enjoy my little diversions. It usually takes me longer to find these and play around with them then if I just posted, LOL.

I'll do what I can about the rain Bo.

Aimee Elizabeth said...

Well if your going to send Bo some rain, you can send us some too.

Here we go Fire-Season

The pics are cute LMAO!

NancyB said...

Oh my god these are funny!! I cant wait to do mine... but it will have to wait till after work! Keem em commin' everyone!

Melissa said...

Hey Leiha.

No rain here yesterday (Wednesday) but we got a little today. I was just worrying if it had stopped raining forever again, on account of we had been getting some every day, then we didn't for a couple of days.

Kevin and the neighbor kid was in the pool when it started raining the first time today. They jumped out and got in the pool shack. I hollered out the window "Hey, it's raining, you're going to get wet!".
When they realized they were already wet, they got back in the pool. Heh, dumb kids.

Sarah said...

Bo, you crack me up!

Leiha said...

Nancy, still waiting on yours....

Hey Missi! Too funny on the kids.