Back to the real world...

Those were most of our adventures in Dallas. I'm sure there is stuff I missed, drinks that were drunk, food that was devoured and authors I worshipped LOL. Actually, one of my biggest regrets is that I didn't get a steak while there. Su and I ran around so much we never did do a sit down dinner and she is always telling me how the Texans love their beef, know their beef and can cook their beef. Guess I need to make a return trip to Texas sometime, LOL.

Now that my trip is over it's time to get back into shape. Oh, the horror! I did make it to the gym once this week. I even walked faster on the treadmill then I normally do. Then my neighbor found out I went and she was like, let's workout together tomorrow and then she never called. Sure, I could have called her but I didn't, LOL. I have til Sep left on my gym membership and will work on utilizing it. I need to start taking some yoga classes and work on my strength and flexibility. The suck thing is the class is at 8:30am. It may take me a few weeks to get up by then. Actually, I'm up, I'm just not moving by then, LOL. I have started stretching at night too. And by starting I mean I did it once this week. Hey, it's about baby steps!

I read Fairyville by the Holly this week. I loved it. It is definitely not for the faint of heart. There are 4 main people, one woman and three men so just think of the combinations. I loved all of the different combos but it's not for everyone. The great thing about Emma's books is the fact that besides an incredibly hot and erotic story she writes a great story to go with it. You care about the characters and want to know what's going to happen next. And don't forget, there's an extra epilogue that you can buy on amazon for some ridiculously low price. I tried to wait til I read Fairyville but I had read the excerpt on her website and couldn't resist, LOL. Now I need to go re-read it. Nobody does erotica like The Holly. She definitely is in a class by herself.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

5 Mannions Speak :

Anonymous said...

I vote you STAY OUT OF THE GYM and sit on your butt so I will look so much more better than you when I see you soonest!! We old women gotta grab every advantage we can over you young wipper snappers!!

PS I can't wait for Fairyville! I bought the Epilogue but won't read it until I finish the book!

Brenda said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhrrrrrrggggggg!!!!!!!
Fairyville. 3 men ONE woman??????
WOOOHOOOO!!!!!!!!!! Oh, hell yeah!!! I'm on my knees begging to borrow your ARC. Regardless, I'm buying it anyway, because everyone knows, Emma's got it going on when it comes to erotic sex!!!! Doesn't she looke like a cute, sweet, innocent librarian???
I'm envious of your trip to RWA. To console myself, I've buried myself in food. Of course, we're talking about comfort. I'll catch up with you later on this.
There's got to be more stories about La Bare that you're not sharing....
I'll call ya later!
Muah!

Sarah said...

God, I am so jealous.... and I see its not out till Sep 4. *augh* I loved Menage so much and I cannot wait for this one!!!

Chez said...

You know rubbing it in is not pretty honey. 3 men and one woman ...mmmmmm

Leiha said...

LMAO I'm so glad to have your words of encouragement Mich! Such self control. There was no way I could resist reading the epilogue. I lasted about half an hour *G*.

Brenda, I was a good girl (when am I not?). There are no solacious stories being edited out, LOL. Hopefully you can make it to RWA one of these days. I say your family owes you a trip.

You know Menage is my fave. You will love Fairyville. Since it's released the day before my birthday I guess it could be considered an early birthday present from the Holly, LOL.

Chez, I can't be pretty all of the time. I'm only human, EG!