What was I thinking???

So this morning (OK barely morning but still before noon) I get a text message from Lina who wants to know if I want to go walking while she works out. When I talked to her the other day while walking I walked twice as long as I had planned on going so she suggested we do it again. I was all for it because I need as much motivation as possible. The problem is, there was a hundred percent chance of rain and I'm so not into walking in the rain! I have glasses with no built in wiper blades. So there was no walking for me but because I know I need the motivation, even though I didn't plan on working out today I told her I too would go to the gym and do the elliptical. I asked her what time. She said 5pm which sounded perfect, gave me plenty of time to mentally prepare myself. The only problem is at 5pm I'm not going to be as into going so Lina, being the professional that she is know how to motivate. She said you bring your camera and I'll bring mine and we can take pictures of ourselves talking to each other and exercising and you can blog about it! See why she's so good at her job? No way would I cancel now, LOL.

My earpiece is not working so I think I'm going to get a new blue tooth phone. That will be another post. So anyway, I had to hold my phone up to my ear the whole time we talked. It's not like I walk very fast to begin with but with the phone up to my ear I walked even slower. When I told Lina how fast I was walking (on level one) she thought I was reading her the wrong thing. But I still feel like I'm getting a good workout. All you have to do is look at how much I'm sweating.So it's ok that I'm not going very fast, I'm still getting a workout!

Whereas Lina is practically running at the highest level, not breathing hard and chatting with me. She tried to get me to go an extra 15 minutes, I made it an extra 8, so while I'm struggling to make it through, drenched in sweat, Lina barely breaks into a glisten during her run.
But I'm not jealous, she works for the body she has, she's bodilicious for a reason and I use her to help motivate me. That and we're already trying to plan our next adventure and swimsuits will be involved.

Plus, Lina has already said she had new ways to motivate me. I'm a little scared, LOL.

Here is the first picture I took with my fabulous new camera. I took it the other night, it was picture # 1 on my camera! Damn, my camera takes nice pics, well actually, I think it's the subject! In case you didn't notice it, I'm wearing my new glasses in these pictures. Two very different pair for my different personalities, LOL.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

11 Mannions Speak :

Chez said...

Purdy glasses and you were SOOOO sweating so obviously working hard there hon. I think that is why I'm so *cough* round. I hate sweating. There are not words enough to say how much I loathe detest and abhor the stuff. Oh and now I have guilt cause it has been 4 days since I went on my lameo walk. Maybe I need to download some more music, that always helps.

By the way, love the Nancine piccie, everyone needs an inner Nancine.

Nes said...

Ok, I said last night I liked the other glasses you were wearing but seeing the black one now, I think it's more you...

LOL! Way to go Lina! Dangle that carrot for her and she'll eventually get her ass over to the gym! Using her blog and piccies is a sure fire way to get her over there! LOL!

Agreed on what Chez said wrt Nancine. I think I'll go make one of the inner me. The inner slut in me. LMFAO!!!

Anonymous said...

What a great way to motivate her Lina. I'm proud of you Leiha!

Love the glasses too. They look verra good on you.

Joanie said...

Still fabulous, good to see. Have an awesome 2007 Ms. Goddess, J x

Leiha said...

Chez, I am a sweater, that's for sure. When I workout I do a lot more laundry, LOL. Whenever I dance I tell people not to touch me because I'm so gross, LOL. What is a lameo walk? Let me know if you find any new fun songs to download.

Yeah, the other glasses are more me but it's nice to have something different every now and again. I haven't had wire rimmed glasses in eons.

As for Nancine, yes, she enjoyes coming out to play, LOL.

Karen, I need all of the motivation I can get unfortunately. I am not a great self motivator but at least I'm aware of the fact, LOL.

Thank you Joanie. I know things are tough now, I hope that things get better for you soon.

Rosie said...

Hey girl, I like both pairs. The dark frames look awesome on you, but then again, I like the other frames. Good for you on getting to the gym. Lina is definitely inspiration to get moving. I'm not too sure I'd be brave enough to post my workout piccies though. They wouldn't be as cute as yours!!

Anonymous said...

Like both pairs, too! So is level 1 the lowest level? Do they have negative numbers? As *snerk* you know where I would be on that score.

Long time that I have been out of touch and will get caught up with ya soon!

xoxo

Leiha said...

LOL, I don't know if the pic I posted of me sweating like a stuck pig is cute but then again, you're biased!

Christy, you're in trouble! Where the heck have you been chick! If they had a negative number trust me, I would have used it, LOL!

LOL Lina, you look fabulous! I'm the gross girl here. As you could tell, by the end I had a tad bit of a problem walking and talking, LOL. I did whine a tiny bit when Lina had me add more minutes, but otherwise not too bad, LOL.

You know I've always wanted to try a threeseome! Like I said, she knows how to motivate me!

Nes said...

THREESOME, eh? *wiggles brows* Can't wait!

Hey Christy! Long time, no time no "see"!!! That is, if you're the Christy I think you are? *silly grin*

Jennifer said...

You both look good when you work out! At least you're smiling...I usually cry a little! *ggg* I think it's awesome you have Lina to work you out chick. Have fun during your threesome...take pics and come back with details...

Leiha said...

Take pictures! As if you have to ask, LOL!