Disturbing the peace...

Su arrived safe and sound yesterday. The first order of business when she arrives is ALWAYs food. She leaves her home so early in the morning because she has to fly to a major airport that by the time she arrives at her destination she's ravenous. She used to call me when she changed planes to let me know we're eating but I've picked her up at the airport enough to know that already. This time we discussed where we were eating days ago.

We decided on Gladys Knights chicken and waffles as we've both eaten there and loved their fried chicken. To get the most out of our eating enjoyment we ordered together and just split our food. Su really wanted the fried green tomatoes. I've never had them and thought I would give them a shot (did I mention I too was also ravenous?). I have to say, I was unimpressed. She says they were sliced thinner then she's used to. Honestly, all I could taste was cornmeal but at least the dipping sauce was good. After this our Uncle Ron's and our chicken wings were served. Uncle Ron's is 3 pieces dark fried chicken, I got a thigh and Su had 2 drumsticks, along with our 2 sides fried corn and the squash casserole, both excellent, almost as good as the chicken. We ordered chicken wings so that we would have enough food and so we could have leftovers, a very good call on out part. Su was really hungry. I looked down and by the time I looked up she was eating her second leg and I consider myself a fast eater! Of course, surprise surprise, I was also talking, LOL.As soon as we got home and after Su finished oohing and aahing at my place (she was at my last apt a year ago so she saw all of the changes, it's almost completely different) I turned on the karaoke. Su likes the songs you really have to belt out so we were singing at the top of our lungs. Poor Lina was in for a shock when she called. I answered with the micrphone in hand singing to her, then I let Su sing to her. Lina may have said something along the lines of cats being strangled but I explained that the sound doesn't travel well over the phone line, it's much better in person. Su insists on standing while she sings and she makes me stand while I sing and even move! It's a new concept. She wants to make karaoke more of a calorie burner for me. My full belly didn't like it the couple of times I jumped around, LOL.

Su went outside to see how loud it sounded when I sang. Turns out, quite loud, LOL and we sang like this, at the top of our lungs, for almost 4 hours! Actually Su wanted to quit sooner but I wasn't ready, since I don't sing quite that loud every song, I still have more juice left in my vocal pipes, turns out so did Su because she kept singing. The experience was enhanced by the fact that I had popped open a bottle of champagne to help along our singing. Once it was late enough we decided to get ready to go out. Since she had missed our adventures to the strip club when the girls were here in Nov and she hates to be left out, that's where we went. I wore a boobalicioous top that she brought me that has hooks all up the top so I can be as conservative or not as I want to be.There were still only about 6 dancers at the club but they were a little better looking. Not enough to inspire me to get up and give them any money but it's not because I'm cheap (although I am, LOL). I'm rather free with my ones. The design of the club makes it more obvious when you go up. Because it's not as busy as Vegas there aren't going to be a bunch of other girls up there at the same time. What this club does have is more touching. The guys will lift you up and flip you around, it's very entertaining to watch. Su and I sat there like the old pros we were. There was this one young guy who kept coming to talk to us. He was very sweet. I informed him right off that we were not new to this so he was very respectful. We gave him pointers and told him what we liked and didn't like about the club and how things compare with others. He'd only been there a month. I didn't have the heart to tell him he needed a 6 pack to make more money. He made a lot less onstage then the others. He wasn't out of shape but he wasn't cut. The last time he danced no one was going up there so Su convinced me to go to the stage, I felt bad for him. Luckily he didn't grope me, I was too sober for that, after all, I was driving, LOL.

So he came over afterwards wrapped his arms around me and was like did you see something spectacular onstage? I mentioned to him with this layout I wasn't going up there and giving anyone money unless I saw something spectacular, LOL. Unfortunately I told him the truth that I felt bad because no one else was going up there (you can hear Su's inward groan here). But I softened that with the news that we were going to share a table dance with him. It was only $10, versus $20 in other places. You could get a full nude dance for $30 and while I think it would be funny to see what they do full nude we didn't really want to spend the money on it, plus, it's not even like we really wanted a dance from him but we're such softies, LOL.

In my vast years of lap dance experience I would say he needs work. It wasn't really erotic and I laughed alot. Of course the reason for the laughing is Su. She likes to talk during our dance but he enjoyed having Su tell me what to do, LOL. Actually, I think he was really happy to be dancing for us. He should have paid us! At the end he said how much he enjoyed dancing, my reply was, "I could tell." Su and I decided to head next door and check out the female strippers since I have never been to a female strip club except walking through Olympic Gardens. It was dead over there! I thought the men's side was slow (although picking up as we left). But we stopped to have a drink (water for me, no worries) and we chit chatted over there. I think having chicks in the female side is a draw because the waitress brought us a bunch of passes to get in free next time so we may have to go back, LOL.

I had to pee so we decided to leave. We didn't pee at the strip club we decided to wait until we got to our destination. We are big fans of late night eating, it always makes you feel better the next day. We had decided to go to Varsity because we hear they had the best hot dogs. It wasn't that late, a little after midnight, and not too far away. Of course we drove right by my house to get there but I figured if we stopped there to pee we wouldn't leave. So we continued on. Just as we pull into Varsity they turned out their lights. By this time both of us are squirming in our seats and we can't laugh because it hurts. We were totally disappointed to not get our dogs but we were more disappointed that we couldn't pee!

So I zipped across the street to the gas station, desperate times and all. You would think this gas station is a club, there are tons of kids hanging outside, cars everywhere, it was the weirdest thing but we didn't have time to find out what was what. I even parked illegally cause we had to get inside. There was a chick waiting in line before us and the men's room was occupied. We waited awhile before we decided the chick inside was either passed out or puking so we left. We needed a guaranteed toilet so we headed back home. That was one painful ride. Su hated it when I braked but I explained I couldn't take the turn at 70mph, LOL. I think my left leg went numb on the ride home. We were already planning strategy. Su grabbed my purse so I could run for the door and unlock it. We didn't even bother parking my car. I left it outside my door with the lights turned on (and if I didn't need my keys I would have left running) while I ran to the bathroom. That was one of the best pees of my life! Dare I say, orgasmic? Su was still peeing by the time I finished parking my car (10 minutes later, I'm a poor parker, LOL).

Remember I mentioned earlier I had no food? What we did have was leftover chicken wings, woot woot! I love cold fried chicken so while we didn't get a hot dog we had wings! Afterwards we crawled into bed to watch Benchwarmers, skip it and then it was off to sleep!

We've already planned today's course of action, we're off to the Ritz Carlton to eat ourselves silly at their Sunday brunch. To balance out all of the food we're going to walk there. That should burn the calories from half of my first plate, LOL. Tomorrow we'll be eating in so our wallets can recover. Good thing we got free passes to the strip club!
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

10 Mannions Speak :

Nes said...

Hahahaha! It was great to see you guys on cam and Su standing there shaking her bootie singing!

And damn! I haven't eaten yet and here you go again talking about food!

Aaah, the lap dance goddesses struck again huh? Should have given the guy a crash course on how to do it.

Sounds like great fun chickies!! I surely can't wait to see the both of ya soon!

Oh, make sure, I don't tip the toilet lady a 20 this time, k?

MWAH!

Leiha said...

LMAO, you're quick chick! I was reading my blog to Su and noticed the 20 typos and was fixing them when you posted. I think the post will make more sense if you read it again, LOL.

Girl, you should have seen how hot we looked when we left. You saw us pre-makeup!

We're lying here right now and Su's tummie sounds like a storm front is coming in. I don't know if she'll make it the next hour before our brunch.

First thing Su did last night (well after she peed) was use a wet wipe to disinfect, even before we ate! That's our lap dance queen in action!

Joanie said...

I was LOL at you two needing to pee so bad! I remember once Simon picked me up from a girls' night and I made him pull over on the freeway so I could pee! Hey, when ya gotta go, ya gotta go, ah?

I've never had a lap dance, but I saw the original Manpower show and scored a smoochy kiss from Jamie Durie. Unfortunately, he's about the same height as me! Ripped though, yum.

Have fun you two divas!

J xx

Aimee Elizabeth said...

Hey girls!

I'm so glad Su is there safely and the visit is off to a great start!

You girls are so nice to take pity on, and give pointers to that poor uneducated stripper, he should have been infinitely grateful you two shared from the font on experience!

LMAO @ the pee story heh!

Bring on the pics! MWAH!

Anonymous said...

Hi ladies, Su's hubby Wade here.

I'm glad to hear that Su got there OK. Sounds like a good time was had by all :)

Su's told me about Gladys Knight's chicken and waffles so many times that I'm jealous now... I'm definitely going there next time I'm in Georgia. Too about about the fried green tomatoes, though -- I'd have expected them to be better in the "deep south".

Anyway, you girls have fun!

Leiha said...

Joanie, different clubs, different lap dances. Definitely go with girls who have been there and know that. There are many levels of lap and most are crappy. In Portland we couldn't even touch them, Atlanta has very flexible touching laws LOL.

There have been times where I've desperately wanted to pull over and pee but so far I haven't. Give me time!

Aimee, we really tried to take little Ty under our wings and do what we could for him, hopefully he will use our pointers and fly but doubtful, LOL.

Wade! I'm so excited to see you here! Don't worry I am taking excellent care of your woman. Su tells me that you love the rappers, apparently the mall next to me has a lot of rappers who shop there so come visit me and I'll take you there and to Gladys Knight's, LOL.

One of these days I will make it to Austin! I can't wait to meet the infamous Wade!

Sarah said...

You two crack me up, I have such vivd visions of you singing! AND the that food looks so yum!

Have a groovy adventure today!

Rosie said...

Gosh, that sounds like it was a blast of a day. I wish I could have seen your lap dance cutie. Too bad he needs work done. The food looks yummy (and I'm so hungry right now). Love the shirt, chick. That's totally you since you can change the look with just a hook here and hook there. *G* Give Su a hug for me!!! MWAHHHHH!!

Gennita said...

I'm laughing so hard, I'm peeing in my jammies. At least I'm in my own home. LOL.

Leiha said...

I was ecstatic that Wade posted too, how cool was that?

Groan, I'll have to be rolled to the gym Lina! Maybe that will make the cardio easier.

Jenna, imagine the trouble we would have gotten into if you were here!