We're going somewhere dang it!

For breakfast we had leftover soup. The noodles had absorbed most of the broth but I just put a little water in it as I heated it up and it was good to go. After a little work it was time for lunch, LOL. The plan was to go into Roswell to eat at the sandwhich shop Nancy and I ate at when she was here. The town is really quaint and we could walk around. The problem is it was rainy and bitter cold so instead we just did lunch.

I really enjoy the Fickle Pickle. Last time around I got a side of fried pickles and they did nothing for me. This time I ordered the homemade potato chips. I have to say, again, I was not impressed. Thank goodness the sandwhiches are fantastic and so is the service. Su said it exceeded her expectations. She had the fried green tomatoe sammich and chicken tortilla soup. Please ignore the sweet look on her face. She's not that sweet, LOL.

I had the salmon lox and the carribean clam chowder. This was the sammich I thought about getting last time, it was yummie. The great thing is there are still sandwhiches I want to try. That was a half order of potato chips, LOL. Su and I wanted to go back for dinner but we already had plans, LOL. I hear they have awesome burgers and Su was interested in the mealoaf, guess she'll be back:)

We decided that there would be no nap until we did our karaoke video, it was now or never. You saw the fruits of our labor, lucky you!

All week long we had planned to go to a lesbian bar on this night. I can't remember how we came across it, probably when we looked up info on BJs but they had trivia night on Thur night so count us in! We figured the week would be all gay all the time, LOL. So I write the directions down and Su is my navigator. I told her I knew how to get to Clairmont since that is where the VA is. I'll need directions once we get there. I pointed out the street by telling her I use the church to tell me when to turn. So we're driving along and it's taking awhile to find our next turn so I ask to look at the directions. Su had me looking for a street that was 2 turns later. When I pointed out the church she thought it was church st which was one of the streets we needed. So we drove back. I mentioned not remembering seeing the street we needed but figured it was cause we weren't looking for it. Well we got back to where we turned and didn't see it so we went into the gas station to get directions. So we turned back around again and off we went. Turns out we didn't go far enough the first time, arghhhh! So we're back on track. Then we can't find the bar on the street we're on so we think we turned wrong so we go back the other way. Guess what, the bar is no longer there, after all of that! BTW, here are pics of us before we headed out. We went conservative, didn't want to drive the chicks crazy with longing, LOL.
Of course, even though our plans were a dud we were going to do something. Since we had coupons for the Coronet Club (sat night's adventures) we decided to head there. It was on the other side of my house so we decided to stop in for a pee and to change our tops. Then we were back on the road again. When we pulled up the valet sort of laughs. I thought it was because he remembered us from the other night. So we pull to a stop and get out and he says that there are no guy dancers. I say, I thought they danced on Thursday nights. They do but no one showed up! Back into the car go Su and I.

We're just laughing at the ridiculousness of it all. We thought about going back to Swinging Richard's but by this point it was later, the club was further away and we were only going to be there an hour since Su had to be up at 6am. So after driving all over town we ended up at a bar 2 blocks from my house, LOL. I went there before and didn't like it because service was horrible. I was happy to say that it was 100 times better this time. We had a great time even without any dancing boys! We had a drink or two, some wings and called it a night.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

3 Mannions Speak :

Chez said...

Gosh you would think SOMEWHERE in Atlanta there would be some more naked men dancing for you. Or even women, or trolls or something LOL. Luckily there is always food to fall back on when the nekkie men are scarce.

Oh and nice booby shot Leiha, although the boobalicious video with the dancing darlings will live forever in my memory ;)

Nes said...

I swear to god, you should become a food critic! There are still sammiches you want to try? LOL! However, I'd love to try the meatloaf one too.

Niiiiice cleavage, sistah! If I was a lez, I'd hit it. LOL! A lezzie bar, eh? I wonder if I'll score there. I'd just love to go there and see if I could get hit on. LOL!!

Remember how you told me they deep fry everything here? Well they FRY everything there! Heh! And girl, look at those potato chips! That was only half? Shiat, I can't wait to get there and eat, eat, eat and eat!!!

Leiha said...

I know! It was a Thur night which is usually a great party night. The lesbians and strippers let us down, who knew?

Thanks for enjoying my cleavage. I didn't want to be totally sexless at the club. Although I chnged from my once you go asian t shirt. I didn't want the lezzies to think I wanted them to try it with me, LOL.

I do enjoy food Nes as you saw first hand, LOL! We have free weekly magazines that come out and the only section I read is the food section, always looking for somewhere to eat!

I am not a meatloaf fan but I'll let you know how the burgers are.

Yeah, I was a little sad to miss my first lesbian bar. I was only going to accept passes from lipstick lesbians, LOL. I wanted to see if anyone bought me a drink!

They do love to fry here which isn't bad, the bad part is I love to eat it, LOL.