I can't resist...

It seems like I must see what I look like whenever there is a chance to. You've seen me as a South Park Character, you've seen me recently with the whole create your own avatar thing and now you get to see me as an M&M. I saw this on Patti O'Shea's blog who saw it on someone else's blog, LOL. Here's the link: Become an M&M. I must tell you it was difficult figuring out what kind of M&M I am. So many freaking choices! I went high glam of course because the flip flops didn't match my tiara, LOL. I'm hoping that one of you chooses the mohawk!

I ran a bunch of errands today. I had to go to the bank and luckily found one that is easier for me to get to. Mileage wise its further away but a lot less congestion so it's actually a faster trip. Then it was off to Target to return the cam that my fam bought me. While it's a lovely cam and takes some great pics, half of the time the pic is washed out. I thought I had it on the wrong setting but I went online and saw this was a flaw in the model. Here is the last pic I took with my cam: As often as I use my camera I can't have half of the pics not turn out. Dao got tired when we went to dinner with Su because I kept making them pose trying to get a pic of them together. The pic wouldn't come out. Luckily my fam taped the gift receipt to the box. The good news was there was no problem returning the camera. I was worried because I threw away the cardboard inside of the box but it was easy. The bad news is Nes totally sold me on her new camera and they didn't have it. I thought I could get it on Target's website but they don't have it either. Of course no other camera will do for me so now I have a year's worth of toilet paper paid for with my Target gift card while I fork out the cash for a new camera. I'll have to wait until after my visit with Barb though. I'm not into delayed gratification but I am into eating and drinking with Barb, lol.

I also went to the post office to visit my co-workers and mail a bunch of stuff. I am such a procrastinator! Anyway, sorry Lina your check is in the mail. My bare fridge also told me it was time to grocery shop. Shockingly I'm not in a cooking kind of mood so I bought some fruit, cereal, cottage cheese, soup and frozen foods. I know frozen foods are not the greatest food choice but I am trying to get the organic and vegetarian versions. I bought a bunch of Amy's Organic Vegetarian products. I had the vegetable pot pie and it was quite tasty. I searched the website and there's an Amy's diet, I may have to try it. There are some fun healthy recipes too. I would start this week but have I mentioned Barb is coming to town *EG*.

Can you guess this horny M&M?This is BAM (aka Brenda).

OK, this one totally cracks me up. Who is this lush?The one and only Rosie! I can't believe she didn't take off her bike helmet before she started drinking, LOL.

Someone as picture horny as I am.Of course that can only be Nes!

This chick was busy working so I did her picture for her:The birkenstocks are so totally WA, this is Nancine.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

12 Mannions Speak :

Nes said...

Wow, I finally have time to post! But I'll do the M&M thing later when I'm at home.

L, I hope you can get the cam. Ask them if they can special order it for you with no extra costs.

Leiha said...

I wondered where my Nessie post was! I bet you have a ton of work built up since you were out sick. Can't wait to see what you look like as an M&M.

I'm going to get the cam, I just need to wait till later in Feb or March. I contacted Target and there's no way they can special order it for me, bummer! They said to keep checking, blah blah blah. It was really just a form letter response but oh well, I tried.

Aimee Elizabeth said...

Ok, with both of you having such high tech cams, there will be no accepting of excuses for bad pictures, Yes, being drunk will count as an excuse! LOL!

Leiha, those M&M's are some scary & creepy shit, I'm not doing it LOL It's just wrong!

When does Barb get there? This weekend?

Leiha said...

LOL, no pressure or anything! Thank goodness for digital, we get to make sure the pic looks good and if not, re-take it!

I love my M&M, well except the grey/black thing going on but I guess they use that for definition, LOL.
Barb comes in early on Sat, she's taking the red-eye. I'm worth it *G*.

Rosie said...

Ooooh, I hope you can find the cam somewhere! Is Target the only place that has them, or is it the cheapest? I sent you my M&M. That was totally fun to create. I love BAM's!!! I'm glad you posted the link to Amy's foods. I've seen them in the grocery store, but never had the nerve to just buy one to try out. I'll be checking out her site later. I'm sure the postal workers were happy their little buddy came to visit them. LOL. I'd be jumping out of my skin if Barb was on her way. You girls are going to have a blast!

Leiha said...

My fam bought the cam at Target so I returned it there and now have a gift card, I was hoping to be able to use it but I don't think I'm going to be able to. I miss the days when they just gave you money back!

At least Target is somewhere I shop on a semi-regular basis. The two pot pies I tried from Amy's were yummy and the big thing for me is the portion control which I need. I was reading their eating recommendations last night. It does make sense that after eating them for a couple of weeks you will get used to smaller portions. That's what I need.

I can't wait to see Barb. I'm already trying to figure out what all we're going to do. Franklin brought over some Savannah literature for me to look at. We're going there next weekend!

Anonymous said...

LOL, what will they come up with next?

Leiha said...

Missi, where's your m&m?

NancyB said...

LOL - thanks for making my pic... it must have been of me in the morning (ice cream is my favorite breakfast food) because my hair is standing straight up.

Patti O'Shea said...

I love the M&M images! Now I want to go back and play again and I can't!

Patti

Melissa said...

Umm, it got ate. lol

Leiha said...

Girl, see how your hair looks on your blog icon? I actually toned it down LOL. Plus I should get major kudos for including your new glasses!

Patti, you posted!!!! YAYYYYYYY!!!! I love your new DSL, LOL.

Ha Ha Missi!