Stars, stars and more stars!

I finally scanned in all of my celeb pictures. Yes, I could have had a month's worth of blogging material by posting each picture individually but I thought a slideshow would be better. As you can see, if I don't go to the gym food not only goes to my belly but to my chin! Most of these were before I joined a gym and as you can see, I've experimented with my hair a time or two, LOL.
Notice almost all of my pics are with men? I prefer to embarrass myself over a hot guy then a chick anyday. Although I must say, I tracked Camryn Manheim down after the Emmy's to get this picture. She was super cool.

Su will be here on Sat which means it's time for me to clean. I really wish I could hire a housekeeper but I can't justify it, LOL. I can't hire someone because I'm lazy! The rest of you have busy lives and need the extra help, me, I'm just lazy! It's not like there's a lot to do, I'm not that messy a person but when it comes to deep cleaning, well, that's not my thing. Tomorrow I will frantically do all of the things I've put off doing, the laundry (fresh sheets!), the bathroom and of course, vacuuming and dusting! Fun fun fun stuff! Today I cleaned off my table, a step in the right direction, LOL.

I also went to the gym today (nag, nag, nag, you know who you are!) and here's what I noticed. They don't have a magic skinny mirror there. That makes me sad, LOL.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

26 Mannions Speak :

Gennita said...

Sigh. You touched Josh Holloway. Sigh. I want to tongue that man so bad.

Melissa said...

Great pics Leiha. I had saw some of them before, but didn't know you had so many I hadn't seen.

I feel you on the cleaning. I'm lazy, too, but even when I'm not being lazy, cleaning is about the last thing on my list I'd be doing.

Rosie said...

Girl, I knew you had met a lot of people, but I didn't realize just how many. I'm impressed (and just a bit jealous, LOL). Man, you were a Grunberg/Vartan sandwich, you wench. And I still can't get over the Josh Holloway piccie. Gennita said it all. He's so lickable. *G* I'm impressed that you cleaned the table off. That is definitely a start. I can't wait till the Asian sister pics start flowing this weekend. MWAHHHHHHH!!!

Leiha said...

LOL, yeah, I wish I had taken a little lick while I was so close. Damn, missed opportunities!

Yup, all of the old time RBLs will have seen most of these pics, LOL. I'm glad there were some new ones in there for you.

Yeah, I do almost everything but clean! Tomorrow will not be a fun day, LOL.

Yeah, that sammich was nice and Grunberg was sooo nice, he actually honed in my Vartan pic but I forgave him, he was so cool.

I'm glad you appreciated the steps I made today in preparing for my company, LOL.

Aimee Elizabeth said...

K says to tell you she's SOOOO jealous! She was making all sorts of weird noises, grunts, & squeals while the slideshow went along LMFAO!!!

Personally, there were three hunkalicious men there that I would have trampled you for...
First, I love me that Julian McMahon... YOWZA!

And it could easily be a life's ambition to be a Bradley Cooper/Michael Vartan sammich *VBG*
I was bummed that "Will" was taken off the show (for the most part) *sigh*

Very cool that you got to touch allllll those yummy men! Josh is yummy, but my tongue is holding out for Julian LOL!

I say get the housekeeper anyway.
Have her (him?) come every other week or so. Who cares if it's because your lazy! Sheesh!

No freaking skinny mirror at the gym?!
WTF?!
Switch gyms... it's not too late!
*snort*

Joanie said...

I feel like such a dumb Aussie, I only know like less than half of those celebs. That Josh is pretty easy on the eyes and Jules is a nice guy, isn't he?

I really enjoyed the hair parade, my fave was the black with red stripe.

J xx

Sarah said...

Very groovy and I love your hair. I cannot believe you were so blond! And Gennita, Josh Holloway? Not if I get in there first!!!
Sarah

Anonymous said...

I'm totally with Aimee. I wuv Julian McMahon. He's so cute. Small ass, but cute.

Since I don't watch Lost, I don't know much about Josh. He's pretty tho.

Personally, I think to hug Sting is pretty damn cool. I think he's shaggalicious!

Anonymous said...

I'm like Joanie--I didn't know many of the celebs--only the old guys: Sting, Jeff Bridges, BB King, Red Buttons and James Wood (he isn't plural like me). SOOOO go back and make the spelling correction for Wood and then put what shows the celebs were in or something. Oh I also knew Dean Cain and REM!

BTW my FAV hair was the reverse skunk look--white hair w/the black stripe!! snort! "-)

Leiha said...

I'm glad Kaitlin was cool enough to know who most of my peeps were, although those sounds coming out of her mouth make me a little nervous, LOL.

I have to tell you that Bradley Cooper was one of the nicest celebs I met, he took me around to introduce me, introduced me to his gf (could have done without that, LOL) but totally genuine, made him hotter! I loed his character too, I wish they would have explored him and Sydney together, even though she belongs with Vaughn, nothing wrong with checking out your options!

Aimee, I'm as cheap as I am lazy, I will clean up after myself.....eventually, LOL.

Don't think I'm not thinking about switching gyms, LOL!

Well, you DO live in HK so you have a good excuse Joanie! Look at old Mich, she lives here! Yeah, I used to get bored with my hair a lot, LOL.

Ladies, no need to fight for Josh, he's mine! Sarah, I hate the blonde I am with James Wood, I had that done, I prefer the blonde with REM, I did that myself. My hair is a weird color with the Alias guys because I was trying to color it after bleaching and it wouldn't hold color, a pain in the ass!

Sting was at the museum for an interview and we snagged this pic before he left. I got to be next to him because I was short, somehow I ended up in the back and he pulled me frward, hence the arm around me. What kills me is I had my cam but we used 2 others (it had to be quick) and one of them didn't turn out and the second one only had this crappy small jpeg so no printing it and no cropping everyone else out!

Mich, you better be careful or I will lift my tail the next time I see you! I can't help it that you are unhip! But since you so KINDLY asked I added some hints for you.

Aimee Elizabeth said...

Kaitlin says it was GASPS and squeals, not grunts *rolls eyes*

I know you like to save money, that's why I said every other week or so for the cleaner, then you just have them do the deep-clean stuff!

Any gym that doesn't have a skinny mirror should be audited by the IRS or something LMFAO!

Nes said...

LOL!!! I'm chiming in with Jones and Mich! I don't know more than half of those people and since I don't watch a lot of telly either, I'm like; you look good, but who the fuck are you?!?

Yeah, good times huh L, when you got to meet all those celebs. You had a great job. I was jealous. But wait! You still have a great job and I'm still jealous! LOL!

You went to the gym?!? Wow! Imagine that... LOL. And who are you talking to? Lina I'm sure, the nagger, right? *blinks innocently*

BTW, if you hire a housekeeper, I'm gonna eat my shoe! LMFAO!!!

MWAH!

Leiha said...

OK, that's good to know, it was the grunts that were scaring me, LOL.

If I hired a housekeeper it would be once a month, LMAO!

I was wondering if the gym had fat mirrors! Mybe that's how they keep us going back! It's a good thing I have my skinny mirror to come home to, LOL.

Leiha said...

Well I'm a total tv junkie! I guess you have to be hip like Kaitlin and I, LOL.

My goal in a job is to have the next one be better then te previous one and I have to say, so far so good! I think the only way to top this job is to win the lottery, keep your fingers crossed! Hmm, better buy a lottery ticket sometime, LOL.

Yeah, my cheapness overrides my laziness and on that note, time to shower and clean.

Nag thy name is Nes!

Nes said...

BTW, you know, there's a gym here a really huge popular one w/out any mirrors at all!

Why? Because they don't want people to feel inferior or superior. I think it's an excellent idea! I used to be a member there, but it was so crowded and you always have to wait your turn.

And Nes? Who's that? *looks around*

Leiha said...

Na, errr I mean Nes the problem with not having mirrors is, I do like to look at form when I'm doing things but I really don't need to look at myself in the mirror while I'm doing cardio, not a pleasant site, LOL.

NancyB said...

That slide show was so fun! I remember the stories that go with so many of the pictures it was like a trip down memory lane for me, and I was only there for one of them!
When you have that sexy second chin I can see why mom says we look alike.

Leiha said...

LOL, well that's the reason I had to join a gym, so your mom could tell us apart!

Jennifer said...

Wow, most people would be lucky to find one job with such cool perks but you've landed two! Love the pics and seeing your transformation through the years!

Leiha said...

Ahhhh but some of those pics weren't related to my job in LA. BB King and Tommy Page pics were taken while I was in the army, granted I did work for a , military tv station LOL. We met Tommy partying downtown, my friend Fid had interviewed him so it's sort of work related.

But the cool Mr T one was taken while we were on vacation in NYC. Nancy was actually the one who pointed him out to me. He was cool.

I am hoping that my days of celeb stalking are not over. Maybe I'll run into one at the strip club, LOL.

Sarah said...

I love the Mr T pic. Have it on my fridge, still! It always gets a comment. Julie, my book buddy, saw it the other day and loved it. She nearly had a fit when she saw the one with you and the boxing chap. (also on fridge) LOL! it also elicited a comment and raised brows from the dh's dad at Christmas to!

Leiha said...

LOL, I'm so happy that my cards made the move with you and are still on your fridge (though technically the Mr T pic is Nancy's card, LOL).

Yeah, I have to top my kickboxing card next year. I want to stay on your fridge:)

Bo said...

OMG,I almost sh*t when I saw Sting on the first one,but you KNOW my fave celeb pic of yours is with Julian McMahon!!! Should've squeezed the a$$,I tell ya! *G*

Melissa said...

I hear there are alot of celeb spottings at Lenox mall.

Personally I don't consider gansta rappers celebs, but that's just me.

Anonymous said...

Oooohhhh, you touched David Boreanaz! Leiha you are my hero.

Leiha said...

Missi, I wouldn't even recognize them! I usually don't recognize stars in everyday life because I don't look at them, I'm in my own little world, remember, it's all about me, LOL. But it would be fun for Su if she saw a gangsta rapper so she could tell her hubby, guess he likes rap. Too bad someone would have to point them out to us, LOL.

Sara, Karen loves that picture. Here's the thing about him. I was never into him that much but when I had my arm around him all I felt was muscle! I became a fan, LOL.