S.O.S.

Ok, Leiha's in the shower so I can tell you girls what's REALLY going on. She is starving me to death!!! Those Ritz buffet picture are fake. She asked some guy at the restaurant to take pictures of the food for her. The picture of me at Glady's was completely staged. We were sitting at someone else's table pretending it was our food. Yes, we did get kicked out. So far, all I've eaten is bologna sandwiches.

As for the dancing boys, it's all untrue. At least I think it's untrue. I don't know for sure because she makes me wait in the car while she goes into the "strip club" (a.k.a. Shell gas stations).

I did NOT puke in public. That was actually Leiha! She was slumped over the hood of her car, making gagging noices while projectile vomitting on the Mercedes next to us.

Notice that there are pictures of Franklin and Leiha singing. No pictures of of me ACTUALLY singing, just holding a mic. Those two tormented me for hours with their screaming/singing. I really hope my hearing comes back. The bleeding has stopped, but my ears are still ringing.

So far she's made me clean her kitchen, do her laundry, cook her meals, and make her bed everyday. The worst was making me hand wash her thongs in the bathroom sink. I couldn't even use plastic gloves because she didn' have any. Thank goodness I had some wet wipes with me.

In the evenings, what she likes to do is strap me down to the bed and play videos of Benchwarmers over and over again while she laughs and throws popcorn in my face!

Someone please help me!!!!! Oh, crap!! She's coming back!!!

Su
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

11 Mannions Speak :

Rosie said...

Um, Su, don't forget that I've hung with you (though briefly) in Vegas, and, um, well, I don't know how to put this mildly, but, you're so full of crap. LMFAO!!! Although, I can probably agree with Nes that you are the maid around there. LOL. I can't even imagine the fun you two are having and I'm totally jealous. I can't wait till you all come to Vegas!!!

NancyB said...

OMG - Su, That totaly happend to me also! Thank goodness someone had the strength to come forward and share what visiting Leiha is really like. Work, work, work. My hands are just recovering from the harsh lye detergent she had me use to clean her dirty thongs in the sink with. The highligt of my day is when she would let me leave the apt to run downstairs to change the laundry. I couldnt come forward because I was afraid she would send one of her stand in mistreses up to punnish me :)

Aimee Elizabeth said...

Poor, poor Su!

Come stay with me honey, I'll take better care of you!
We don't have any male strip clubs, but we do have some
fab-u-lous places to eat, sushi included!

I have a king size bed I'm willing to share, I already have a housekeeper, and I can promise there is no bologna to be found in this place!
I'll save you from the big bad mean ol' Leiha!

But uhm, I'm afraid you will probably still get tied to the bed at some point and have popcorn thrown at you... won't be Benchwarmers on the tv though...

LMFAO!!!!!!

I wish I was theeeeeeere!

NancyB said...

Yeah, Aimee shared her big comfy bed with me when I came to visit. Well she didnt really share it. When somebody started snoring like a logger she went and slept on the couch instead of waking up said logger and making her quit. I can sleep ANYWHERE so me moving is way better than the poor light sleepers that have to put up with me. One other note about staying at Aimees - Her husband is a great cook, so you really wont need to go out to dinner :)

Anonymous said...

LMFAO Su! You totally cracked me up. I'm so glad you're having such a shitty time. Makes up for not being there too!

Leiha said...

Thank you Nes and Rosie! See what happens when I leave her usupervised just to take a shower?

As for the maid thing, she lies! She has yet to make the bed!

Nancine, remember you said this the next time you visit. I can definitely make this fantasy a reality, LOL.

Aimee if you don't have bologna then how are you going to lure Su there?

Karen, I already told the people at the post office (you know, my co-workers) that Su has overstayed her welcome, LOL.

NancyB said...

Leiha, if you can make fantasy a reality there are a few hot guys with smoldering looks I would like to talk to you about.... Oh - and a size 2 waist :)

Gennita said...

Riiiiight. We're talking about GennitaSu, right? She channels me when she's drunk....

Leiha said...

I can't make all of your fantasies a reality Nancine but I can definitely help you with your handmaiden fantasy!

LOL Jenna, she channels you when she's sober too!

Anonymous said...

LOL, y'all are a hoot.

I've enjoyed reading your adventures this week.

I didn't even know Atlanta had all those bars and clubs.
Guess they don't call it Hotlanta for nothing.

Anonymous said...

Oh lordie... I'm laughing so hard I have nothing to type LMAO