Introducing the Black Thong Sisterhood

Click on the pictures to enlarge...







The Black Dagger Brotherhood better watch out because the sisters
are in town. Stay tuned for the continuing adventures of the
Black Thong Sisterhood...
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

16 Mannions Speak :

Nes said...

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Excellently done!!! I was wondering why Lina wanted those pics and when she said; NO QUESTIONS! My curiosity was knew no bounds! I love the descriptions. So us! Well... except me; I might like fuck me boots and sexy lingerie but I'm by far the prudest and most well behaved between you all!

Great work you two!!! I can't wait!!

JK was loved the name! Black Thong Sisterhood. LOL! BTW, nice work on inserting me in between there. LOL!!

Nes said...

I do read paranormals, they're just not my fave... When I went upstairs to get a book, my eye fell on JR Ward's first book, which I still have to read and saw the name and then I started laughing...LOLOL!!!

Lovely page!!!!

Can't wait to have our adventures so we can add more to those pics! :D

BAM said...

Good God Lina! I can't get over how flexible you are!!!! Even after years & years of gymnastics, I couldn't do that move. (ouch)

Leiha said...

Sh*t girl, you're name and description is perfect, even hubby agrees, LOL. Now you have to read her books or you might get kicked out of the sisterhood *G*.

Joanie said...

LMFAO!!! And that really hurts as I am sore all over. Well done, very well done. That was priceless to see! J xx

Aimee Elizabeth said...

You girls rock, I totally love it!
Great names, I majorly LMAO!
Lets get on with the adventures! wOOt!

Rosie said...

God, that is the funnies thing I've seen in a long time! Good job on that one, chica! I will never read one of those books again without chuckling!!

Anonymous said...

Freaking hilarious!

Are the continuing adventures on this blog only or another place as well?

Leiha said...

Glad you gals enjoyed it. As you can see, Lina and I has some time on our hands last night, LOL. We went from talking about the next JR Ward book to creating our own, LOL.

PC, Zhadist is the most recent book, there are two before that (I think LOL).

Karen, you know the adventures will be posted on my blog. My readers get first dibs, LOL.

Sparklhz you're here! Woo hoo! You know that always makes me happy!

Nes said...

LOL. Karen, I told JK, if he wants to know how I'm doing and what we are up to when I'm stateside that he should read my and Leiha's blog. LOL!

I can't wait!!! 6 more weeks!! w00t!

Leiha said...

Nes, finally the she said/she said I wanted to do last summer, LOL! I'm sure JK will be glued to his computer...playing Omerta, LOL!

Anonymous said...

LOL, that was hilarious. I loved it, lolololol.

Chez said...

OMFG!! That is just too gorgeous. Excellent job ladies. I will definitely have trouble reading da brotherhood now without expecting the black thongers to show up.

Leiha said...

Thanks Missi, glad that you enjoyed it!

Have we forever scarred you Chez, LOL! You know, just like the brotherhood can grow so can the sisterhood. Better prepare youself for when you get invaded!

Anonymous said...

ahahahahahahahaha! I'll never look at you chicas the same again!

--Miss Low

Leiha said...

LOL, how could these pics change your view of us? You spent time with the Sisterhood! You already knew, LOL.