Barb did not mail me my Christmas present...

Because she figured she would deliver it in person! That's right, Su will be here this Sat when our gluttunous week will begin, we're already in discussions on where we're going to eat when she lands. We're down to two choices, Nes had a great idea where eat one for lunch and grab takeout for dinner. That is a very real possibility!

So I will just be recovering from my trip with Su when Barb gets here at the end of the month. It turns out Atlanta is a major hub for a lot of things including Barb's business. She will be out here training people. During the week she will work, I think I'm going to go stay with her in her hotel room for a few nights and check out the hot tub and the hotel bar and when the weekend hits we'll be on our way to Savannah! Neither of us have ever been and everyone I talk to who has been absolutely loved it. Of course I have to check it out.

When I lived in California, Barb and I would get together whenever she had to do trips to Santa Barbara. We always have fun together because we love to eat and drink, I think I have that in common with a lot of my friends. With Barb tequila shots are a must. She twists my arm until I succumb, LOL.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

8 Mannions Speak :

Aimee Elizabeth said...

Well having her is better than a prezzie, she IS a prezzie, so looking at it that way, you're getting 2 gifts you lucky girl :)

Can't wait to see the pics that show all the antics you & su get up to!

Anonymous said...

I am soooo jealous! Give my girls SLOPPY Kisses and HUGH Hugs for me and then make a roadtrip up to DC with both!!

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a great time! But I'm sure you will.

Leiha said...

Of course Barb could be my Xmas pressie but I'm stil glad she's bringing my something besides her pretty self, LOL. Su + I = lots of pictures!

I will make sure Su's kisses are extra sloppy, you know how much she loves the saliva, LOL. As for the roadtrip, how are we going to eat all the food we need to eat if we're on the road? You could always meet Barb and I in Savannah for the weekend. Just a thought....

Thanks Karen! Mwah!!!!

Nes said...

This is what I associate Barb with: The song Bring On The Men, Tequila shots, Las Vegas Airport and good damn fun!!! I love Barb!!

You're so lucky to get to see her again! And Su as well!

Yup definitely loads of pics and live chat on cam with my other Asian sista!!

Rosie said...

Wow, two girlfriends in one month? That's totally awesome, chick. Give both Barb and Su big hugs and kisses from me. I can't wait to hear how Savannah is. It looks beautiful from what I've seen. You know that Paula Deen from the Food Network has a restaurant there - I think it's called Lady and Sons. Have a blast and I can't wait to see pics!!! MWAHHHHHHH!

Jennifer said...

Isn't Paula Deen the cookbook author you posted about before, the one who had all the "rules" for her booksigning?

I hope you have fun catching up with Barb and Su!

Leiha said...

I forgot that you two had some quality airport time Nes, you two looked rough in that picture, LOL. Barb is definitely a good time!

Yup, Paula Dean has a restaurant in Savannah. I don't know if we'll hit it or not, depends on what other restaurants are there. Of course I will take lots of pics. Too bad it's not the summer there, I picture Savannah green and lush.

Jennie, I don't hold those rules against Paula, I'm sure it was the rules of her peeps but it was still irritating.