I talked to Rosie tonight!

She made a plan to call me and I decided to use that as an opportunity to go walking. It's in the 40 here but needed to do some exercise so I didn't make any excuses. I layered up and as soon as the phone rang I was out the door walking. I live in an area I feel safe walking in. So it was nice to catch up with Ro, it's been a long long time since we talked and it definitely made the walk go by quickly.

I went to my neighbor's tonight for dinner, she made a homemade chicken and vegetable soup, it was quite tasty and quite healthy. It motivated me to maybe try to make a homemade soup tomorrow so I spent the last hour looking at recipes and then I went to the hungry girl website and got lost in that for awhile, seriousely some great info there. There's a tuna casserole dish I want to try. As it is, I am over my need to make a homemade soup, after all, I still have the soup I bought in the store yesterday, LOL.

Tomorrow is the Top Chef finale. Keep your fingers crossed for Ilan!!!
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

6 Mannions Speak :

Aimee Elizabeth said...

Good for you for getting out of your apartment for a while, we wouldn't want you putting down roots LOL!

I overdid it on my regime this morning, I remembered Lina saying in Seattle that since I'm so mentally wore out at the end of the day that I should exercize in the morning. So I am. Better late than never right? Anyways, I either hike on the treadmill, or use the Total Gym.
Today was Total Gym day and I did great till the squats.... I set it for the steepest setting and went at it. 100 squats later I had one hell of a time getting back up the stairs, and my thighs still feel rubbery, I'm just hoping I'm not sore tomorrow LOL!

Next time you go grocery shopping, look for Bear Creek brand dry soups, there are a lot of kinds, and all of them are excellent. The potato and chicken noodle are the ones we use the most, but all are awesome. Easy too, and I know how important that is LOL!

Glad you got to talk to Ro! That's the biggest bummer not going to Vegas, I won't get to see her! So work on getting her to Jersey too :)
Have a great day chic, and let me know how your apt. went!
MWAH!

Nes said...

I seriously thought you'd be staying home again yesterday. LOL! Good for you! And it's great to have Ro as company while you walk.

I'm spinning tonight, so that means PITA. Literally. LOL.

Aim's how you feeling today? Sore?

Yeah, L, try to talk Ro into going to Jersey!! She needs the break too. LOL.

Rosie said...

Wahh, I want to go to Jersey so badly, but I have two trips to save for this year already going back to Ohio. I was so proud of our little Leiha walking while talking. Of course, I was in a nice car driving. LMAO!! But it was so totally awesome to talk to you again, chick!! I really missed that a lot. I am going to e-mail you, Aims, so that I can get your phone number. That way I may even get motivated to walk. Those soups sound good - definitely will check them out myself. Hugs!!

Leiha said...

yeah yeah yeah! Seriousely, I think my chair has butt indentions, LOL.

I can't believe you did a 100 squats! I don't know if I could survive 10. Can't wait to check out your ass!

I didn't even think about dry soups, great idea Aimee!

I was out of the house at 9am this morning so there! Course, it's 5om and I haven't taken a shower but at least I left the house, LOL.

Talking while walking definitely makes it much easier. I want to walk further when I'm talking because I'm not thinking about the walk, I'm running my mouth, LOL.

Melissa said...

Talking and walking is a good idea. My sistr used to call me so I'd talk to her while she cleaned house. I never was co-ordinated enough to talk and do anything else at the same time. I might could walk though.

When they weather gets alot warmer, though.

Are you watching the weather? Supposed to be an ice storm coming tonight.

Leiha said...

I'm hoping that the ice storm passes us by, I need to drive tomorrow. If it does ice over I'll be postponing til Fri, LOL.

I like to listen to music when I clean but talking on the phone is good too.