Swinging Richard's

Sorry, photobucket erased my video, if you missed it, next time you need to check my blog earlier.

We felt bad that we weren't able to take pictures at Swinging Richard's to share with you so we decided to re-create the night for you. First we re-enact the guy with the talented testacles. Warning this is not for children, do not look at if kids are around.

Next up will be an interpretation of how a nude lap dance could possibly occur. I'm not saying this is what happened last night, in fact, we were sitting on a stool for the dance so unless our dancer was a basketball player this could no possibly happen. Again, an interpretation.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

15 Mannions Speak :

Aimee Elizabeth said...

LMFAO!!!!! wOOt!

You girls have WAY too much time on your hands! OMFG!

I love the "jumpin' balls' LMAO!!!!

Su's gaggin was good too! LOL!

Nes said...

WAAAAAAA!!! I can't watch it because I'm at work!! I'll have to wait 6 and a half hours till I can watch it!

Anonymous said...

OMG! I laughed so hard I almost snorted coffee out of my nose! Brian laughed and shook his head.
Su had to have helped you with the jumping balls. No way are your boobs that talented. Did I give you that toy? It doesn't look familiar. If you need any more, just let me know. ;o)

BAM (2nd try at posting this)

Nes said...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! OH MY GOD! I'm LMFAO-over here at work. I thought WTF, I'll watch it anyways!

THAT WAS HILARIOUS! And yeah, I haven't seen you doing that trick with your boobage so it's gotta be Su helping you!

FRIGGIN' FUNNY, Chicas!!! MWAAAAH!

Leiha said...

LOL, now you know why I had to get off of the computer! We wanted to share Swinging Dick's with you!

You know Su, she can't not be part of the action, LOL.

BAM, you showed Brian?!?!? He'll never look at me the same again, LOL. Unfortunately, my titties are not as talented as his testes *G*. It wouldn't have looked realistic with a green vibe, so it's not one of your specialties, LOL.

Nes, I would have thought you were the first one to see it, LOL. Glad you were finally able to look. As you can see, we didn't make it out last night but that just gave us time to play at home, LOL.

Nes said...

I went to bed just after 1am! So I didn't get to see it right away. But man! I had a great time watching it.

Got my panties wet. ;)

NOT!

Su, I'll teach you, how not to gag. LOL!

Leiha said...

Girl, your panties got wet seeing the loveliness that are my ta-tas, LOL.

Su explained that she was gagging over the dance but if you have some tricks to teach her she's all for it!

Anonymous said...

WAAA! WAAA! WAAA!

I couldn't watch it this morning b/c the kids were around so my plan was to watch it when I got home from the gym and now it is too late!

However after reading the other comments maybe it is a good thing I missed it! Sounds like I could have been emotionally scarred for life!

Rosie said...

Damn, Mich, you and I are the odd girls out here. Dammit, I can't believe I didn't check blogland before bed last night. Then I wouldn't have missed it. But after reading these posts, I'm getting pretty good visuals. And they are NOT pretty visuals!! Okay, now back to work and I'm gonna pout!

Anonymous said...

I got to watch them this morning! And the Oscar goes to... I loved how you try to keep a straight face and then it was all over. LOL Damn near LMAO and good thing I sit in the corner here at work! Brava, Brava!!

Still recovering from LMFAO! Encore!

Nes said...

Photobucket deleted you guys?!? LMFAO! Geezus, that was nothing! Must have been your ta-tas that got them worried and not the dildo! LOLOLOL!

Anonymous said...

Not to worry about Brian. He's been married to me for 18 glorius years. Thanks to me, he's fully acclimated and embraced a perverted wife. He wouldn't have it any other way. ;o)

P.S. I'm sending you a care-package. Go buy some more batteries. ;o)

BAM

Melissa said...

Awwww I missed it too. Stinks :-(

Leiha said...

Mich, I can always give you the show in real life, although I will need a helping hand, LMAO!

I had wondered why you had not posted to the show we put on.

Rosie, my ta-tas looked fantastic in the video, even I was amazed by the fabulousness that was my boobs!

LOL as you can see Christy, by the end I just gave up even trying not to laugh. Glad you got to enjoy the show!

Nes, see my comment to Ro, of course it was the ta-tas, even though I made sure no nips were showing.

Well Brian is used to you but he's not used to me, LOL. I will be checking the mail everyday, thank you!

Sorry Missi! I can always re-enact at lunch, lol.

Joanie said...

Gutted I missed it. Pooh.

J xx