Hurricane Su has left...

But I still have some catching up to do so it will seem like she's still here, LOL. Of course, while you read our adventures you can picture me trying to recover and catch up on my sleep. I even have a book I'm dying to start as soon as I finish this blog. Of course, I'll be lucky to get a chapter in before I crash.

Wednesday starts off the way most of our mornings start off, trying to figure out what we were going to eat. Su heated up and doctored our leftover creamed beef (blog will be forthcoming on that so Nes' mind can get out of the gutter, LOL) and it tasted even better the second time around.

Karen and Neil stopped by and we greeted them with some karaoke, LOL. OK, we stopped singing when they came in but our first order of biz was to get Neil to sing (he has a fantastic voice). He passed so Su and I decided to sing for them instead. You know how shy we are, LOL. Seriousely, we do sound better in person. Of course, after Neil saw the magic that was us how could he resist? He was hooked and it was awesome listening to him sing. Karen on the other hand is the only person who has entered my home who was able to resist the lure of the karaoke. I did want them to hear Su sing solo because her voice is awesome but of course that meant I should pave the way by singing a solo song too, LOL. Of course, when they left it was Su they were complimenting, hmph! But at least I wasn't as bad as they expected, I'll take that! I'm trying to work on being a back up singer for Neil one day, LOL. Of course, he may have me singing so far back I'm in another room *G*.

We were supposed to meet Dao for lunch but we re-scheduled. We had decided to go eat at the Cuban restaurant instead. Since I was still feeling the creamed beef I actually got a salad. The pescado ensalada. I had a choice between tilapia or salmon. I went with the tilapia, it had a honey mustard vinaegrette that was perfect with the salad. It really hit the spot. Su wanted the arroz con pollo. I have to say it came con a lot of pollo, LOL. It was tasty, she forced some chicken on me, who was I to say no?Prior to lunch we were discussing wandering around the neighborhood but after lunch Su could see that my eyes were glazing because I was getting tired so she took pity on me (see why I love her?). So we came home and piddled around a bit before I took my nap. Su decided to read while I slept.

We had plans to go back to Swinging Richard's with Franklin since he didn't join us the night before but he totally wussed out and since we weren't bringing our gay we decided to stay in instead. Of course, that doesn't mean we didn't go out to eat. On the way to the restaurant I stopped to get gas. When I get gas I use that time to clean my car so I open the back to grab the empty water bottles. What do I notice while I'm doing that? Keys! Whose keys would they be? Well, they would be the keys of the stripper we ditched on Sunday night to go eat, LOL. Oops! Before we returned them though it was off to dinner. What's another hour?

For din din we went to a Pho restaurant (both places we ate at are places I'm going to take BAM and her family when they visit, we always talk food too, LOL). Pho is a Vietnamese staple. It's a beef broth with rice noodles and various cuts of beef. It's always served with a plate full of herbs, everyone seasons theirs differently. For me I like to put in jalapeno and a squeeze of lime. I want to taste the broth. We ordered large bowls, they are $5.50 and enough for two meals! Of course, we also got egg rolls and spring rolls so we ate even less soup then planned.
Even though we were full Su wanted dessert. Being the hostess with the mostest I suggested Dunkin Donuts and we were off! I had only planned on getting one but Su was having none of that so we each got two donuts. Don't worry Lina, I only ate one, LOL.

But first, a quick trip to BJs. Su wouldn't go in with me because she wanted to guard the doughnuts, LOL. My guy wasn't working (maybe cause he couldn't get his car, LOL) but one of the other strippers I had chit chatted with (him and his BF) was so I gave him the keys. He went to Swinging Dick's the night before but they had showed up after we left (they were the ones we were meeting at the drag club we never made it to) so we are destined to not party together, LOL. He wanted me to stay but I was in my sweats with no make up on so that was a no go. I figure I'll be back there everytime someone comes to visit me. I think I'll have a lot more visitors now, LOL.

When we got home we enjoyed our dougnuts and since we had an unplanned evening in that is when we decided to do the rated R videos for you. So you can thank Franklin for that, LOL. As you can see, even an evening in is not going to be boring with us two around, LOL.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

5 Mannions Speak :

Anonymous said...

I'm going to have to spend at least a week with you so I can hit all those restaurants. Man, that soup looks good! So did the salad & Su's dish...(pho?). I wouldn't mind going back to the Korean place. Yum, yum, yum.
(A light goes on..)Now I see it; I'm supposed to be a FOOD CRITIC! No cooking or cleaning, just eatin'. I'm going to get started on my new career now. Cha-Cha Chick!

BAM

Aimee Elizabeth said...

Same here, I'd have to stay at least a week so's I can can try all the restaurants, hit all the strip-clubs, and take a pile of naps LOL! I think I should time it for like July or something, right after the hustle & bustle here.

I'm soooo glad you & Hurricane Su got a chance to tear up the town together, but I hope there are more pics somewhere.... *G*

Have a wonderful relaxing day Leiha!

Leiha said...

Su's pic is the arroz con pollo at the Cuban restaurant. The pho is the soup. Anytime you want to come up and eat let me know, as you can see, I do enjoy food, LOL.

Aimee, we can definitely get into some trouble together. I like that you'll still allow me some nap time, LOL. So far I have nothing planned for July, I'll pencil you in:)

As for pics, nothing too exciting coming up, LOL. OK, time for me to take a nap, Lina wants me to go to the gym.

Nes said...

Alright, I seriously think we should stop in Atlanta. LOL! I'd love to go to BJ's!! And eat at the restaurants you and Su visited.

Must be quite now that she's gone, huh? But knowing you, you'd have no problem getting your much needed rest. LOL.

Definitely interested in the creamed beef schlong... and my mind never left the gutter... LOL.

Leiha said...

Yup, I spent the day in total veg mode. I was going to go to the gym but didn't hear from Lina, so you know I did nothing instead, LOL.

I miss Su though. It's so quiet here. My door is always open chick!