I'm home...

No long post tonight, I'm pooped. Yes, I have been home since 7pm but I have been working on doing other things, like buying future vacation plane tickets and making hotel reservations. Jenna, I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to see you. I didn't know until the last minute I was going down. Hopefully I will have more notice in the future. Plus, I went to my neighbors and watched the second to the last Top Chef episode. Do not read if you have not watched it. Wahhhhhh! They kicked off Sam. I loved Sam and he's hot! I think he's gotten even hotter. Plus, I liked the way he played. I wish they hadn't narced on Marcel, not a good way to go out. Like Tom said, they're being based on their cooking. I did notice in the credit that the producers have a say in the outcome. Look how they couldn't decide between Ilan and Sam and it was already a given Marcel was in the final, not a happy camper am I! Wahhhhhhh!
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

8 Mannions Speak :

Chez said...

Welcome home honey. You know I looked at the last comments below and I reckon 140kmph is fast. In fact it is damn illegal here in Oz where the top speed is 100kmph or 110 on some freeways. I am such a granny driver though. I don't think I have ever gone 140 so wooohooo for big brave you.

Anonymous said...

Glad your trip was uneventful FOR A CHANGE!

I couldn't believe they put Marcel thru the next round! ugh! Kev & I are so not Marcel fans but then I don't think there is many from all the polls they doing and he is the one most hated! ha!

I had thought Sam & Elan would be the final 2 which would have been a hard choice--now I'm all for Elan!

Nes said...

Glad you're home safe and sound chikadee!

LOL! You just up and left us last night, when you were at the airport.

Leiha said...

I was going well over the speed limit (for a couple of seconds, LOL). I don't know kmph but the freeway is 70mph and I did max at 88phm. The girls just wanted me to push it. The speedometer goes up to 200mph, LOL.

Uneventful can be nice, I have to agree Mich, LOL. I thought it was all about Sam and Ilan too, what a bummer but yeah, makes it easier to root for Ilan, even though he needs to get over his Marcel bashing and just cook!

Sorry Nes, I forgot to em you when I got home to let you know I got booted and couldn't get back on, then I had to board. But I'm home with my own internet, yay!

Rosie said...

Welcome home, chick! I haven't watched Top Chef, but I'm bummed I missed a hottie. I'm anxious for Hell's Kitchen to start again. Not that I'd ever work for that guy! It was good yakking with you and Aims last night. We need to do that more often! MWAHHHHH!!!

Anonymous said...

I almost pointed out that you said NOTHING about food! Then I realized you discussed Top Chef....they're connected to food, so yes, you fulfilled your food requirement for the day.
;o)

BAM

BAM said...

I think I've finally figured out how to 'sign in' so I don't keep posting as Anonymous. I always leave that techy-stuff up to Brian.

Leiha said...

Hey Ro, if you stay online for more then a sec it can happen more often, LOL. Usually by the time I notice you're on you log off. It was fun to yak with you too.

Yeah, I could never work for Chef Ramsey, I don't like yellers!

LOL BAM, and then you realized it was all about food!