I know I need to play catch up...

but not tonight. Of course a visit with Su would not be complete without some karaoke and we did promise to share. So instead of blogging about yesterday we spent our afternoon working on this. We like to call this montage the best of the worst, LOL. Be warned, do not play around dogs or small children.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

10 Mannions Speak :

Nes said...

OMFG! My co-workers are here laughing their asses off! And I snarfed coffee out of my nose!!!

Nice vid production.. You and Su are just totally crazy. I love it!!!!

But don't give up your day job! Watch out that you guys don't get as popular as the Numa Numa guy!!!

MWAH!!!!

Joanie said...

Well thanks you two! I look like a frickin' panda bear over here. Mascara all down my face! Pity I don't have Simon Cowell's addy ah?
It worked for William Hung..

You two rock and have some seriously sexy moves. I especially liked Su's boobie shimmy and your aerobics at the back. Nice.

Still gutted I missed the first one, J xx

NancyB said...

Hummmm, 5 minutes of... You two being goofs! I am glad you guys had a great time and I am sad Su has to go home. It was fun living vicariously through your adventures.

Anonymous said...

OK, now today you both are going for a Grammy, huh?! LOL, I knew for the get go not to drink anything and watch this as I knew I would spew it all over my desk! You both are fab and I think my fave number was "Call Me." LMFAO here at work and am getting stares...

Su, hi ya sweetie and so good seeing you in these vids! ((HUGS))

Aimee Elizabeth said...

Well thank goodness I wore waterproof mascara today LOL!
Love it girls! Your groove thang was ON! wOOt!

Thanks for a great start to my day chicas! MWAH!

Anonymous said...

LOL Loved it!

Nes said...

Ahem... hey L, if you don't mind, I'll take mine instead. It's got more songs...

Lina, I expect you to shake your groove thang!

MWAH!

Leiha said...

Why are you sharing the video with your co-workers? Now they'll think we're loons. Well, I guess if the shoe fits, LOL. You should know better then to drink and read my blog!

As for our craziness, you know you would have been shaking your bon bons right next to us!

LOL Joanie, glad we could help you with your new look. As for going on American Idol, we are too old, otherwise....... LMAO! Yeah right!

Nancy, the video is Su and I in our natural environment. Well, actually I don't move that much normally. My drink kicked in by the 4th song, LOL.

Christy, glad we could get your workday off to a good start. We finally got warmed up during Call Me.

Aimee, smart call on the waterproof mascara, LOL. Watching ourselves dance made us realize why no one ever tries to dance with us, LOL.

Thanks Missi! We aim to please.

Girl, all I could hear was myself. I was telling Su to sing louder. Of course she was like you can hear 2 different voices because we're singing different notes, LOL.

As for my system, it's totally portable, either Nes or I will bring it. Nes' can record, oh la la!

Gennita said...

OMG, chicas, you two gave me the best laugh this morning. Thanks! I'm sorry I missed the R Rated Version of your bouncing balls too.

Leiha said...

Jenna, you would have fallen off of your seat if you saw our video from yesterday, LOL. Guess you'll have to come for a visit and we can go see the real bouncing balls.

Lina, is there any doubt you will get a show with or without karaoke? I want to be there when you and Su greet the washing machine, LMAO!