Start slow then gather steam!

I do enjoy the fact that we don't go hard all the time. I need my wake up time which can take hours. While I work on the internet Su will read snuggled in bed. Of course we already knew where we were going to eat. Su saw a sign for Emeril's the first day she got here so we knew that was going to have to be scheduled in. One of Su's goals while I'm here is to not only get me out and about but she wants me to wear makeup too, just in case there are hot men around. So far, no hot men while we're out making pigs of ourselves (hmmm, could there be a correlation?), LOL. Here we are at Emeril's. Su suggested having a no beef day, we have have eaten a whole cow by now but I pointed out the fact that the special of the day was the ribeye. There goes our no beef day, LOL. The food was fantastic and service was amazingly fast. We had our entree before we had our drinks.

Afterwards we had to run some errands (after all, I am working, LOL) and went to 2 different malls. We each bought a $5 shirt at Wet Seal. The cool thing is, I thought my shirt was $14 so when it rang up I was extremely happy. More stripper money for me, or rather for the boys! I had heals on because I didn't plan on a lot of walking, by the time we got home I was limping!

After a little more work it was nap time in preparation for the evening. It was a lovely nap. Once I woke up it was time to get ready for the night. Well, after a song.
I was going to wear my new top but Su didn't think it showed enough skin, LOL.

Since it was a Tue night it wasn't a very busy night. First order of business is the bathroom. I already had to go, LOL. It was a clean warm bathroom so we were happy. Next thing we did was get drinks. Then we could sit down and enjoy the show. Swinging Dicks has something for everyone. The big muscle men, the lean guys, the young looking ones, the hippy hairy lookng guy and they even had a bald guy with spectacles (we tipped him just for the glasses). They usually had 3 men on stage at a time and with each song they would rotate so we got to see them all. First song they would be in their jeans with no shirt, second song was down to their boxer briefs and the third song was all nude! It's funny. Going up to tip them is interesting. There really is no touching while they're onstage, since we usually didn't tip til they were nekkid, LOL. They wear arm bands where you insert the bills. Most of the guys were very sweet. The would always thank us and when they were off stage a lot would pop by just to say thank you again and some even kissed us on the cheek. It was easy to tell the straight guys, they would look at us while onstage, LOL. What was surprising for us was how not rowdy it was. Since everyone else was so tame Su and I, could not be crazy, which is why I think I like BJs more even though we saw WAY more skin here. It's much more interactive at BJs.

I do have to tell you about this guy who had incredible muscle control.......of his balls! He could lift his balls either one or two at a time, look ma, no hands! It was very impressive. We had to tip just for that. I asked him how he developed that skill and he says it's just something he could always do. He can't flare his nostrils but he had another skill, LOL. I showed him my tongue skill, he enjoyed that. Get your mind out of the gutter! I can flare my tongue, LOL. Another guy did back flips onstage which was interesting to see when he did 2 in a row naked while keeping his cowboy hat on. Again, we're very appreciative of the extra skills the men bring to the table.

For research purposes we had a lap dance. Well, to be honest, I have the lap dance, Su is a good girl. She just enjoys the view, LOL. Here a lap dance is $10 and it's fully nude! We weren't expecting that but we didn't complain. The guy who danced for us wasn't the hottest guy there but he was sweet. He even had a retainer in, LOL. He was a big muscly type of guy. I prefer them more cut but he had a nice 9 inch penis. Sorry girls, no pictures allowed.

Since Franklin wussed out he promised to go back with us tonight so we didn't feel the need to be there too late. We left around midnight and went to our favorite after hours place, the tofu house. I should mention we didn't eat dinner before we went out so we were starving. Needless to say, we almost licked our plates clean, LOL. My stomach was a little upset from having a drink on an empty stomach but the best cure was crawling in my bed and going to sleep.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

7 Mannions Speak :

Nes said...

I love BJ's too!!! But I think we are talking about a different BJ! LMFAO!

Damn! I want a nudie lap dance!!!! But, but, wait.... okay, I just wanna know, because a nudie lap dance with it hanging limplessly doesn't do it for this girl. Was it in full salute *eyes wide* wazzit? wazzit?

Bwahahahaha! He can make his balls move up and down? Can he dribble it too? LOLOLOL!!! That's a skill I haven't seen before. Hmmm.. me thinks we do need a stop over in Georgia....

I weeely, weeely wish I was there with you gals!!! Tame? Boh-ring! Maybe if you gals were rowdy the others would have jumped along.

The guys sound sweet though...

Where's the pic of "creamed beef schlong?"

Laters!

MWAH!

Aimee Elizabeth said...

Yup, I definately am going to come see you Leiha LOL!
I gotta see the guy with the talented nuts :)

Have another wonderful day girls,
I'm off ta'work!

Rosie said...

Thanks, chick, now I have that stupid song, do your balls hang low, can you swing 'em to and fro . . . . in my damned head. I've got to see the guy with the talented balls! You both looked beautiful in your going out duds. And you even had your contacts in. Su is defintely working on you!!! Keep having fun, chicks, and I'll keep living vicariously through your posts. MWAHHHHHH to you and Su!!

Leiha said...

Well I love all kinds of BJs, I'm an equal opportunity gal! Girl, with the right amount of alcohol in your system, nude lap dances are fun! I don't think OG will ever hold the same appeal to me again! As for it being limp, hello, he was dancing in front of two hot asians, there's not been a lot of limpness around us (did I say that out loud?)

Girl, it looked like he was dribbling his balls, one goes up the other goes down. Quite an achievement! Since this was mainly a club for men we didn't want to get kicked out, LOL.

Aimee, my door is always open and I always have ones that need to find a new home!

Rosie, Su and I laughed our asses off reading this! Thanks for putting that song into our heads! Su is definitely running me ragged which is why I'm going to go take a nap now.

Leiha said...

I should mention, Su is already in bed!

Gennita said...

Shi-ite! I'm taking the next plane to Atlanta, just to eye me some dancing balls. Dammit, staying with Leiha means warbling into that fakedickmike of hers....

Leiha said...

That's right chick, be prepared to deep throat the microphone, on the bright side, you don't have to swallow, EG!