I need water! (part 1)

Where to begin.... It was another action packed day with Su. We didn't plan it that way, it just happened. The day started off nice and slow. I have a damn body clock which is really getting on my nerves. Went to bed at 2:30 woke up at 8, grrrr. But other then that, it was a nice relaxing morning. Su woke up in the middle of the night to get water and went back to sleep on the couch so I stayed in my room and did the blog. I have to say, I look pretty good first thing in the morning.Once Su woke up she crawled into bed and we looked at the pics from the night before and chit chatted.

Of course, then it was time to get ready for brunch. We were hungry and we didn't want to be late, our reservation was at 11:30, you know the mornings are a bit slow going for me. But Su knows I'm trying to get in shape so we decided we would try to walk as often as possible. The Ritz is on the other side of the mall so definitely walkable. It's so much more fun to walk when someone is walking with you. Since we were going to the Ritz we couldn't go in sweats. We did wear jeans but it was still a little brisk so we had on our fleece jackets and tennis shoes. We brought our boots to change into. What we didn't expect is the doorman to walk us right to the restaurant so here we are, 2 hotties in fleece and tennis shoes. I got self conscious and changed my shoes, Su, she didn't care. Bring on the food! I thought since I have talked about how I like to eat buffets, this time I thought I would show you plate by plate. Just so you know, Su and I shared the desserts, LOL. I was comfortably full. When I told Su that and her response was, well eat more food then! That's why I love her. But no, I was able to walk away. We figured you needed a picture of us inside the Ritz. This is post gluttony. Yes, I cropped the belly out, even though Su's waist looked fabulous (remember this blog is about how I look, LMAO). Su wanted to walk around Nordstrom's a bit so we did that but it was a quick trip, our food was hitting us and we were ready for a nap.

The nap though would have to wait, my neighbor Franklin returned my call and so we invited him to come over and sing with us. He was shy at first but he got over it rather quickly. Su and Franklin both make me stand when I sing. I was singing Don't Cry For Me Argentina (BTW, our voices were ravaged from the day before but we didn't let that stop us) and Franklin and Su decided I needed heals to help my singing. I think they definitely helped me channel my inner Eva Peron, LOL.

We spent awhile singing, laughing and drinking (I only had one, Su said it would help me sing better, I think their drinking made me sound better, LOL). Around 5pm Su and I were ready for a nap, the one we have meant to take 4 hours earlier so Frankling went to eat and we made plans to meet later. We weren't planning on going out, well maybe back to the strip club but Franklin told us about a gay bar where there are men who hang around in their undies so Su and I thought we should check it out. But first we had to nap! To relax in bed we finished watching Benchwarmers, I cannot stress enough, skip this movie. Then we crashed. We were planning on going to dinner at 7pm. Franklin called us at a quarter to 8 and woke us up, LOL. Groggily we got ready to go to Twist, a tapas restaurant down the street.

On Sunday night they have a $10 all you can eat special on some of their tapas. Count us in! I don't have any pics to share of the food, we were so hungry we plowed right in. We did make sure to take a picture before we left, one in the bathroom and one as we were leaving.


Our evening is just beginning but I think this post is long enough. I'll be back later to hear about our adventures in boyland!
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

6 Mannions Speak :

NancyB said...

I loved reading about your adventures Saturday. And brunch at the Ritz Carlton? Hey! you didnt take me there! I would think it was because you didnt think I was high class enough but you did take me to Mortons. I was cracking up looking at your pictures. They are totaly Su and Leiha pictures. Keep up the fun, I cant wait to hear more.

Nes said...

Yup, what Nanner said!! I don't think I've seen a pic of Su w/out food in front of her face.. or a mic, or a bottle of suntan lotion.. or a glass of drink.. LOL!!

I'm green you guys are having so much fun, without me! Hmph!

Leiha said...

I didn't even know the ritz had a brunch. If I had known, well, I don't think I would have taken you, LMAO! It's not as good as Bally's if that makes you feel any better:)

That Su is such a ham! Don't worry Nes, Su and I re just warming up for you!

Rosie said...

Mmm, that brunch looks so good!!! Anything all you can eat works too. I love most buffets (of course the ones that are $$$). LOL. The pics are awesome especially love the one of you two on the way out. Can't wait to read the further adventures. MWAHHHH!!!

Nes said...

LOL!!! I can't believe you took a pic of each of your servings!! That's nothing! I bet I can eat more! Errrr... but I can't beat Su. I heard a lot about how that chick can eat.

Girl, what you have on while singing is totally horrific! Heels with socks and jammies?!? For shame! LOL! You crop out your tummy and post THAT pic?!? Heh!

But of course it was all made up with the two of you looking gorgeous afterwards.

Franklin sounds like fun. I wish I was there..

Can't wait to read more!

BTW, love that first pic of you!

Say hi to Su the Ham for me. LOL!

Leiha said...

LOL Ro, you know you have a buffet buddy in me!

Nes, you can't out eat me, please! We'll see at Bally's! Bring it! Poor Lina, she'll never recover from watching us eat.

As for my outfit, don't hate me because I'm beautiful!