I need water! (part 2)

I haven't fully recovered from last night but I think I can find the energy to finish this blog. I decided to do it in phases because 1) the first part was already long and 2) I was tired, LOL. Franklin had already headed to BJs prior to us going to dinner but he called while we were finishing up at Twist saying he was still there and to come on down. I was surprised because he's not a night person and it's already 10pm. But you know Su and I were ready to go!

I've been to several gay clubs but those were dance clubs this was an actual gay bar. Su asked Franklin if it was female friendly and he said it totally was. But first I should mention we left our jackets in the car, the gays judge so we knew we had to look good, LOL. We walk in and literally all eyes turn to us. Luckily, F is right there and sees us and pops up to greet us and pull up a couple of seats at the bar. We're openly embraced by everyone. Right away one of F's friends is pointing out which of the guys who is dancing on the bar is straight, which was nice of him. The funny thing is, gay or straight it don't matter, we had fun with all of them. At the other strip club I grudgingly gave away $2 but here we were giving ones away left and right. It was such a fun atmosphere and that's what it's all about. I do have to say, the touching laws are much more flexible in Atlanta, yes, I have mentioned that before but it bears mentioning again, LOL. I wanted to make sure my ones were securely tucked in there, LOL.

Turns out they also give lap dances and since we were in the swing of things, so to speak, we had to experience it. It's funny though because Su just sits there and talk but I don't mind and neither does the guy. The guy is dancing and I'm looking at Su making or listening to comments. Well, I wasn't looking at Su the whole time, LOL. I can't really say our guy was a great dancer but the view was nice enough that we didn't complain.

Remember our bathroom adventure from the night before? Well I had gone potty here and I didn't like it so Su said we would have to drive home to pee so we did! We left F at the bar and promised him we would be right back ad drove home to pee and then went back, LMAO! At the time it sounded like the right thing to do. Towards the end of the night we were talking to one of the dancers and his BF and they were going to a drag club, we were in! I told him I wanted a drag queen in my life, this was perfect! So our dancer, the cowboy (aka the straight one) was leaving so we invited him to join us. Since we needed to drive home to pee one more time we told him to follow the other guys, LOL. By the time we got outside cowboy had lost the others so we told him to hop into our car cause Franklin was with us and he knew how to get there. But first, we went home to pee, yes it was in the opposite direction and when he asked if we were serious about going home to pee we said yes.

So first we went to pee and then we went to look for this club. Cowboy was talking to his friend on the phone and he thougt the club was closed so they suggested the Pink Pony a female strip club. At this time we were game. But first Su started saying I need water over and over again. So we pull over at the first gas station we see and Su and I get out to get water. As we're walking Su turns her head and spews. It literally lasted for maybe 2 seconds and then she turns back around and keeps walking. I can hear cowboy in the background ask did she just puke? I was LMAO! I thought it was hilarious. I had never seen Su puke and it was just such a weird thing because she didn't even bend over. She thinks it was acid reflux because while she was drunk I've seen her way drunker which is why it was such a shock and sympathetic friend that I am I laugh and I tell everyone about it, LOL. She turns to me and says, I told you I needed water.

So we go to the Pink Pony (keep in mind we have been driving all over the place) and there is a line to get in. Now if the line was for food I would wait. The line was to see FEMALE dancers. This is where we parted ways with the cowboy. He stayed with his friends. They were like, if you tip them you don't have to wait in line, I told them I wasn't tipping for this. I won't repeat what Su said, LOL.

You would think this would be the end of our night, you would be incorrect, LOL. It is Su and I after all, anyone who knows us knows its time to eat! if you've been out all night the perfect cure for a hangover is a lat night meal so we went to the tofu house and ate until we could eat no more (a pattern?). Franklin stayed in the car, he wanted to lay down. LOL. The funniest thing about our meal is our conversation. Did we spend it talking about our evening and talking about the fact that we owned BJs (we so did, they loved us there), no, we spent our entire meal talking about our food and how good it was. It would not be an exagerration to say we waxed poetic, LOL.

After we had eaten, then we were ready to go home and sleep. We were home by 3:30am. Just another day in the wild wacky adventures of Su and Leiha.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

9 Mannions Speak :

Anonymous said...

OMG! I'm reading this thinking "I would love to have been with Su & Leiha playing..." (I'll appropriate some of Charli's one dollar bills). Then I see what time you went to bed. Okay, I realize I'm a wuss. Move over Franklin, I need my portion of the back seat to sleep. If you're going to eat though...wake me up. I'm all about food. That's why I LOVE you so much!!!! Im going to the brunch with you, so let me know when. I'll drive two hours for that. ;o)
Kisses!
BAM

Aimee Elizabeth said...

I'm jealous of all the eating and stripper action you girls are getting! I want to see some stripper pictures!

HELLOOOOOO?!

Someone is slacking me thinks, MAN PICS are needed!

LOL, sounds like you girls are having a marvelous time, I wish I was there!

Nes said...

I agree with Aims, PICS of MEN (even if they're gay!).

Leiha said...

LOL Brenda, that's the part Franklins slept through. Can you believe it? We had some bulgogi and seafood tofu in a hot pot, perfect after drinking food, LOL.

Girl, that brunch was expensive, give me some time to recover from that and then I'm in!

C'mon, you KNOW the first thing we asked was whether we could take pictures! That was a no go. If you want to see schlong then you have to come to me, LOL.

Rosie said...

Wow, what an adventure you girls had. I love hearing your stories!! I'd prolly have been asleep in the backseat too knowing me. LMAO. I didn't know the touching was so lenient in Atlanta. You lucky girl!! I do wish pics would have been allowed, it would have been a blast to see the babes!!! Sorry, but the after drinking food doesn't sound that good, but then again, that's something I've never tried! But I'm sure if you girls enjoyed it, then it had to be totally tasty!! I still would love to try that brunch. Mmmmm. XOXOXO

Joanie said...

That sounds like my kinda night out! There are 2 chances I'd have been on the back seat...zero and none! I love Gay Clubs, the music is great, you can dance as outrageously as you want and you are safe as houses!

I'm a puker too, so np, SU. That just leaves room for more...

J xx

Leiha said...

Rosie, we're doing the Bally's Sterling brunch when we're in town, I think that one is better then the one we just did so save your pennies and come join us! We had such a great time there last year!

Remember how we always ate breakfast before we went to bed in Vegas? It definitely helps with the next morning.

Girl, we wondered what happened to you. Dang, how exhausting! I can see why you just crashed. Tonight is Swinging Richard's so let's try and shoot for tomorrow night. We miss you too!

Joanie, we had a blast! We didn't dance because we were too occupied with the dancing boys but I love gay dance clubs too! I have hit a few of them in LA.

Nes said...

I love gay bars. There's a street here in Amsterdam: Reguliedwarsstraat that is filled with gay bars. The music is always great and the men always look good.

Can't you pay extra for pics? :D We wanna see schlongs!!!!

Come on ladies, chant along with me! Schlong! Schlong! Schlong!

I need help...... *slowly tiptoes out of here*

Rosie said...

Count me in for the Bally's Sterling Buffet. I'm so there! And, yes, I shall chant too - schlong, schlong, schlong, we want schlong. Hell, who doesn't?