My first threesome...

Now normally, I wouldn't talk about it in such a public forum, especially since it was with 2 other girls but you know me, it's hard for me not to talk about things, LOL. To be fair, the threesome wasn't my idea, it was Lina's, what can I say, she leads and I follow (blinking innocently). As you know, I need as much motivation as possible to get to the gym. I am not self motivated when it comes to the gym but I hate to let others down so Lina came up with the brilliant idea of Nes, her and I all taking a spinning class, wearing our matching shirts and taking pictures.

Spinning is not my favorite class, my butt seriousely hurts! But I can't miss out on my first threesome. The instructor just jumped right in, high resistance, fast pedaling! I went medium resistance, moderate pedaling, LOL. I did push myself but my knees don't like the hard resistance and the last few times I've done spinning my kegs are so wiped out that it takes me a long time to recover. I did ask someone else to take my picture but it was backlit so I was totally in shadow so I had her move around to take my picture but it was not in camera mode, which she didn't realize so she thought she took my picture but it was the same picture and she didn't realize it! How can she not realize there is a pic frozen on the screen? But I didn't want to hurt her feelings so I didn't say anything. I was waiting for her to leave so I could have someone else take my picture but she was chatting so I had to take my own picture. Good thing I have no problem doing that but I was trying to get a more full shot. The girls around me did enjoy my shirt and laughed over the fact that I was exercising with my girlfriends via camera.

I think Nes is using her inserts incorrectly which is why she has a sore kitty, LOL. She gave me grief for not looking sweaty enough in my picture (my sports bra sucked up a lot of the moisture, notice my even smaller boobs!) and look at how she looks. Did she move?And then there's Lina, she rarely does spinning but she did it to motivate me. Apparently the instructor got so excited she was in the class he made them do 20 minutes of jumps (the normal amount of jumps is one to two minutes), guess she motivated more then me but I don't think her classmates were happy. Now here's my question, is it normal for all of us to have sore bums after our threesome? Did we do something wrong, LMAO!
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

12 Mannions Speak :

Chez said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA you poor little tushies. Well shit honey if you didn't have a sore bum after your first threesome I'd be worried. ROFL. I knew there was a reason I was a boring twosome fetishist ...don't want no bottom issues.

Aimee Elizabeth said...

LMFAO@ Chez!!!!!!!!

wOOt! No "bottom issues" here either thanks! LMAO

That's just too cute ya'll wearing your shirts & getting piccies while working out, whatever works to get you where you want to be!

Happy spinning ladies :)

Anonymous said...

All of you look so cute. What a great way to keep Leiha motivated.

Nes said...

Yeah, the things we do for friends....... *wry*

My ass and "kitty" still hurts. Hmph!

Hey notice how are bikes are different?

Jennifer said...

You all look fab in your shirts! I love that Lina has one too!

LMFAO@ Chez along with Aimee!!!

Leiha said...

LMAO, I guess with the extra person the extra orifice pays the price, now I know why this is my first threesome!

Usually it's mortifying wearing the same shirt yet here we are co-ordinating, yes, we're goofs, LOL.

You know me, even exhausted I'm going to dredge up a smile for the cam Karen:)

Nes, you were going anyway! So hat means you took a picture for me, I hope you didn't hurt yourself smiling for JK, LOL. But you do look fab in your shirt!

Jennie, didn't you know I have a bunch of bitches? Lina and I have shared a bed after all, LOL.

Nes said...

Hey chick! I LOVE my shirt! I LOVE the color!!! Thanks! :)

And hey, look at Lina! When I showed JK the pic, he was like, yeah, you can tell she's an instructor.... she looks really profi. LOL!

L, he with you he was like: What?!? She went to the gym?!? And of course. Aaah, for her blog of course! LOL!

My first cyber threesome... aah, I'll never forget it. LOL!

Leiha said...

Hey, let JK know I went to the gym once since the new years without it being for my blog, LOL.

As for how I did in class, they knew i wasn't a regular, LOL

Well crap, I haven't made it to the gym yet but I still planned on it, after my nap! Of course, now I really have to go.

As for a dare, we'll see, LOL. Hey Jennie, aren't you starting back on the workout track? Want to be tortured by Evilina too?

Jennifer said...

*Looks right, then left, whistles dixie like I don't hear you*.........*ggg*

I'm in...What do I have to do? Post "Sweaty Jennie" pics? I don't go to the gym but I cuss at the trainers on my Firm videos...wanna pic of that? LOL

Lina, how do they smile through the ENTIRE workout (not to mention talk and laugh) when I'm all but falling on my ass? My hubs told me to smile while I'm working out and maybe I'll enjoy it more. I tried it, but then I look over at him and his shoulders are shaking from trying to hold in the laughter. Puh!

Rosie said...

You guys have me LMFAO!! Your threesome looks like it was painful and I think I shall take a pass on ever having one. LOL. And you all look like you're enjoying yourselves. So don't complain about the sore bottoms/kitties. Lina, I think I'll take a pass on the dare, at least for now. Sweaty pics of me online wouldn't be a pretty sight. I could never look as good as you guys while working out. :-) Smooches!!!

Nes said...

Sure chick....next dare is? Unfortunately no, machines there... just Les Mills classes.

Bring it on!

Muahahahahahaha!!!!!

Leiha said...

I think part of Lina's torture is to make us wonder for a few days, LOL.

As for smiling during my workout, unless the teacher is hot it's not happening and so far, no hot male teachers at my gym, why do you think I have such poor motivation? So go ahead and look pissed, at least you're doing it, LOL. Of course you could smile while you work out if you spend that time figuring out ways to torture your DH, LOL.

Ro, you should have seen me while I did kickboxing, nothing pretty about that. I sweat so much I had to wear headbands. Now they're decorative pieces, LOL.

Lina, remember, it was Nes who said bring it on, not me!