Comcast sucks!

So the other day I get ready to pay my bill and noticed that wht should be my $15 cable bill was $19. Turns out they charged me for a monthly magzine that I did not order and you know that they must do that to all the customers because most people won't notice. What a scam! You know I wasn't paying for that and I got a credit for last month (I didn't notice lst month because of the installation charges and such).

Then today my internet went down! Now for me losing my internet is like losing a limb. So I called comcast and the guy tried to talk me through, while talking down to me. Now I'm sure some people he has to talk like he's talking to a child but I am not one of them. He even said to me, now let's work together on this because I was not happy. He couldn't help me so he said he was going to send someone out....TOMORROW! Hell no, that is not acceptable. He was explaining he would set up the appointment yet still try to get someone out today. Of course, I was having none of that but while we talked my internet came back so I was happy again. I kept my appointment for tomorrow just in case. 10 minutes later the internet went down. I waited awhile bfore I called comcast back hoping it would come back up, it did not. So I called and talked to someone and he was able to get me an appointment for today between 2-5pm. Now comcast calls you before they come out and if you don't answer they don't come so I brought the phone with me to the bathroom and when I took out the garbage and forget a shower! At 10 til 5, I call them becuase they are supposed to be there before 5 and I was told that they are still coming out. At 6:20 after spending 15 minutes just trying to get through I am told there is a system wide outage and I will not have someone coming because that could be the problem. I ask what time it went down. 2 hours after mine went down. She still would not send anyone out so I told her I wanted a credit. She was going to credit me for the day, which would equal about a dollar! I was like, I have been sitting here for 4 hours so she credited me for a no show $20. I still had no internet but damn if they weren't going to pay me for sitting around waiting.

Luckily they called me tonight to see if I was back online and I was but dang, what a waste of day! I could have left the house to buy toilet paper. Should I tell Nancy to bring her own roll? I only have enough for me!
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

2 Mannions Speak :

NancyB said...

Shouldnt that be guests first? If you only have one roll I hope poo dooty doesnt make an apearance!
I am really starting to get excited, I will be lucky if they dont smack me down at work tomorrow. I think we should stop at the Wafflehouse on the way back from the Airport - I hear their cheesy grits are the bomb! (OK my cousin said they are great drunk food)

Nes said...

OMFG! No internet is like, like, like, I can't even imagine it! The thought is scary!

Glad you're back online chick! Have fun the girls!

Nanner! Lina! I'd love to see you guys on cam when you're there!

MWAH!!!