We're running late...

what's new? But I do have time to post a couple of piccies. I managed to squeeze the girls into the photo booth last night while waiting for our cab to pick us up after all, a girl has to have priorities. I'll come back later to post more.
We may have had time for a drink or two before we left, LOL.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

5 Mannions Speak :

Gennita said...

I'll have my drink here to go with yours, girls!!!!

Rosie said...

Cheers to you ladies!! You look mahvelous! Hope you are having a great time. Can't wait to hear more details of your weekend of debauchery. *G*

Joanie said...

Gee, you almost look overdressed in those shots! Especially considering what happened later, LOL!

I was great to 'see' you guys having so much fun, wish I could be there. J xx

Leiha said...

Thanks for drinking with us Joanie!

Rosie, you have to get debauched with us soon!

Joanie, it was a blast!

Rachael Narins said...

Cute, cuter, cutest!