Black Friday is not my color...

OK, I admit, I got lured into the hoopla over Black Friday. I started checking out websites (thanks Ro!) and decided I should get up and try to get the $250 pc at best Buy. I have never ever done a Black Friday, it goes against my sleep ethics. But this year I thought what the hell! Of course I debated with myself all night. I set my alarm for 3am and went to bed early for me, 11pm. But even when I was setting my alarm I wasn't sure if I was actually going to get up.

But then I dreamed that I went to get the computer and there was no line. Still, that didn't mean I was going but I woke up at 2am, well before my alarm. I tried to go back to sleep and at 2:40 gave up, threw some sweats on, made sure I had my ipod and headed out the door. I overshot best buy 2 times because it's actually off street but the third time was the charm. As I drove up I saw all of the people already lined up and kept on driving. I had read that most stores average about 10 computers and there were probably 50 people already there. Forget that! Since I was up I did a quick drive by at Circuit City which is by my place and they had a long line too (not as long as BB though) so I went home. So much for having a prophetic dream.

I decided that I am not the Black Friday kind of girl. I will sleep in and buy gift cards, life is much easier that way.

PS: Another thing I am thankful for, having a skinny mirror the day after Thanksgiving!
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

4 Mannions Speak :

Rosie said...

You're welcome for the Black Friday website. LOLOL. Too bad about the computer though. At 250 that was a great deal!! But gift cards are always a welcome gift for my neices so that's what they will get.

Leiha said...

You know when you live far away from people it's hard to figure out what they want. My family pretty much tells each other what we want anyway (how else can you make sure you get what you want?).

Yeah I'm bummed about the puter but my laziness definitely outweighs my cheapness, LOL.

Nes said...

Shiat! I would have stayed. Oh man, I would have made you stay!!! Chick, you were up already! They were cheap! Heh!

Leiha said...

Girl, they only had 10 computers! The other 40 people must have been getting other things, LOL. If I thought I could get one I totally would have stayed. I'm not THAT bad, LOL.