It's Aimee's fault

Why there is not new fabulous blg tonight. We have been chatting all night long. But I won't leave you empty handed. I will post tomorrow when I wake up (so check back). Here is a pic of Lina, me and Nancy from Karen's booksigning. At least Lina wasn't covering my face, LOL. But she's still in trouble!
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

3 Mannions Speak :

Nes said...

I'm sorry I bailed, but I could hardly keep my eyes open. I had fun with you gals!! I can still see Lina's face when I said I wasn't into shoes and handbags. LMFAO! Defib.... one...two...clear!

Great pic!

Aimee Elizabeth said...

I admit it, it's ALL MY FAULT!
It was for a good cause though, we had a great chat, solved world hunger, and the dilema of Nes' not being a bag nut LOL!
I love the piccie Miss Leiha, but why is Lina in trouble?

MWAH!
I hope to make you late for blog again someday *EG*

Leiha said...

Nes, I don't know how you keep the hours you do. Thanks for the show, LOL.

Do you not see Lina lifting my hair in the back? Keeps the pic from being perfect! That's why she's in trouble because it's a reat pic of all three of us, LOL. I will still probably frame it. Was a fun day overall. It was great chatting with you too Aimee. Did we solve world hunger or my own?