I would tell you

about Monday but I don't know where Nancy's cam is and I promised Su som food pics. Instead this will be a quickie, plus, I is sleepy. I know, I know, nothing new, LOL.

So I have lived here since Labor Day and last Thursday I finally bought a a full length mirror. It's hard to see all of this fabulousness in my vanity mirror. I try hopping up and down but that makes parts of me move I don't want. Plus, it's hard to get the full effect of my outfit that way. My mirror was only $6 at Target and the girls were coming in so it was a perfect time to buy this necessity.

We're all getting ready Fri and I pull out the mirror for us to use, since I hadn't mounted it yet. Lina says it's a skinny mirror. I don't see it but then I have my jeans on and really look and my legs look like they can be wearing skinny jeans and my legs are sooo not skinny. So I call it my magic mirror.

Then the next night Lina is in the office and yells to me that I have a full length mirror in there. I think she's full of sh*t, after all I have been living here for months. Turns out there's a mirror on the back of my spare room door. I never closed the door when I was in there! So I went from 0 to 2 mirrors in the span of 3 days. Now I could take back my other mirror but it's my magic mirror, I'll be keeping it, LOL.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

4 Mannions Speak :

Rosie said...

Yes, we know you love the sleep. *G* That's hysterical that you had a mirror all along in the spare room. But then again, a girl can never have too many mirrors, especially one is a magical skinny mirror. I love those!!! Now if the stores could figure out how to put them in the dressing rooms . . .

Nes said...

Hahahaha! Especially the dressing rooms in the lingerie stores. I hate those! The lights are horrible and you can see everything! YUCK.

Anonymous said...

LOL, that's so funny you didn't know that mirror was there.

Do you have a new Comcrapastic email address?

Thanks for letting me know about Karen's booksigning this weekend. Will you be there?

Leiha said...

I woke up at 8 this morning but was so tired I went back to bed and woke up a 9:45. It was heavenly, LOL.

I don't want a skinny mirror in the store because I would buy crap that I thought made me look skinny. Now if I already own it, that's a different story, LOL.

Missi, my email is still gmail. I avoid switghing my emails if possible. Let me know if you need my em and I will see if I have a current one for you. It's been a long time chick! yes, I will be at the signing this Sat. We definitly have to hook up!