Guess I should post

before I have to run out the door again.

Let's see, on Saturday we did absolutely nothing! We lounged around in our pjs the entire day and didn't leave the apartment. Luckily, Lina had picked up some cheese and fruit the day before for us so around 1 or 2 she fixed a beautiful cheese platter (which you know I love) and we noshed on that and drank our vodka cranberrys. Of course, after a couple of those I needed a nap! About 7 or 8pm is when we decided we should start getting ready for the day, LOL. I love gettin dressed with my girlfriends, they always have such cool accesories I can borrow or makeup! Plus there's the fun of trying on different outfits and getting immediate reactions. I like this, don't like this, etc.

Once we were ready we played in my photo booth as we waited for our cab. We were just going down the street but we all wanted to drink so better safe then sorry. We went to this tapas restaurant I had never been to but heard good things about. I had no idea it was such a happening spot. It was totally crowded but we lucked out and had a great waiter who got us seated in the bar pretty quickly. Of course we ordered tons of food because we were starving and because it was tapas and the servings were small. The food was awesome and we had a trio of desserts which was just as fab. So we sat around laughing, talking, eating and drinking. We may have taken a pic or two. Those are on Lina's cam, still need to get them. I went to the restroom anf the girls are laughing because while I was away they took 20 pics of themselves just because I wasn't there to get in the picture, how rude!

After Twist we decided to go to Morton's. It's a tradition. We like to have drinks there. Preferably champagne. So the cab takes us there and they're closed! It's only after 11pm! So if you can't go to a high class joint like Morton's to have a drink what is your next alternative? You bet, we went to a strip club! Apparently in Atlanta the men can strip down to nothing if they want to! It was funny, LOL. This one guy was naked except for cowboy boots! Too bad none of them really could put on a show. I swear, OG has spoiled me. There was no routines and they only had like 5 men there and they were so not hot! It was a disappointment, well I did enjoy seeing flying dick but that's just for entertainment value, LOL.

So we came home about 2am, Nancy was wasted (I gave her my last drink but she was gone before then, LOL) and decided to ping Aimee on yahoo. Well not only was Aimee up but so was Nes and Joanie so we had a party. We all turned on our webcams and let me say, what happens on cam, stays on cam, LOL. We had music blaring, laughter and craziness. Nancy, Lina and I were all trying to squeeze our faces onto the screen as we typed. It was a great way to end the evening or rather, the morning, LOL.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

4 Mannions Speak :

Rosie said...

A 5-man strip club. I'm totally LMAO here thinking about it, especially the guy with the cowboy boots. Otherwise it sounds like you girls had one hell of a good time this weekend. Miss ya loads chica and I can't wait to get debauched with you again soon hopefully! MWAH!!!

Joanie said...

"Flying Dick" You make me laugh my ass off chica. Must be karen's influence, you are turning into such a good writer!

It was heaps of fun having a cam-party with you girls, mwah!

J xx

Leiha said...

OMG, this strip club was such a joke! Nancy talked to some girls who go back cause the cowboy is so hot, I was thinking, these poor gals, they don't know what they're missing. A couple of the guys tried to get my attention, I was sitting closest to the stage, I was having none of it, LOL.

Joanie, the webcam party was definitely a highlight of my night!

Nes said...

Yup! Definitely! I enjoyed it a lot!