You can read me hungry...

Today's post will not be about food, LOL. I'm trying to eat light or somewhat healthy in preparation for Thanksgiving. My only worry is my stomach will shrink. Oh c'mon, it's not like I reall have to worry about that, I will make room, LOL.

I have an injury to my index finger. I'm looking hard to see if it's swollen. I think if I stare at it enough it is definitely swollen. I noticed it the other day. It's the finger I use on my trackpad on my laptop or else I probably wouldn't have noticed it. It doesn't bother me when I type, it only bothers me when I use my trackpad which it turns out I do a lot. Do you notice how often you scroll down a page? Again, it turns out, a lot! So now I've had to start scrolling with my middle finger. It doesn't feel natural and now it's getting sore. I can't figure out how I got injured though. I know I use my puter a lot but not any more then I used to. I'm thinking about getting a band aid to help support my finger because let's be honest, I can't not be on my computer. But I have decided to make a change. I am going to stop bringing my laptop to bed with me and I'm going to read before I go to bed. I have gotten out of the habit and I miss it. Wish me luck on my finger AND on cutting back a tiny bit on my computer usage.

Also, I went to Target today. You know how much I love that store. I bought 3 knock around tanks for $6 total! I was looking for work wear in the clearance area of the pajama department. You know I can't pay full price. But since I splurged on my tanks, no new pjs for me today, LOL.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

6 Mannions Speak :

Nes said...

My stomach shrunk, but I'm not worried, because I know in no time it will get bigger again. LOL.

Good luck with you owwie. Why not use a mouse for awhile?

Leiha said...

LMAO Chez, the thought that I would buy something for someone else tickles me *G* I am totally cheating on Xmas shopping, it's either gift cards or having my sister shop for me, but that's another blog, LOL. Thank for the kiss.

I sit on a chair and the puter is usualy on the arm so there is nowhere for me to use a mouse. If it doesn't get better I may think about it and get a tv tray to set it on.

NancyB said...

I say go with the bandaid idea. I love bandaid and if we were close I would have a variety for you. Right now in the medicine cabinet there are cool Nemo tatoo bandaids, regular Care Bear, Pooh, and plain old brown ones. I am sorry but if I mailed them your finger would be healed by the time they arrived. I know you had your heart set on the Care Bears.

I scroll with my middle finger, it is just natrual to me. This may be a blessing because it sounds like you have been neglecting exercising your other fingers. As a single gal you need to have all your fingers strong. :)

Rosie said...

I love the Target sale racks. Sometimes you can find great shirts for $4 or less. Ouch about the finger. That's no fun at all. Hopefully you can figure out a better way to use the 'puter so that it will make it all better. I think the tv tray may work. I'm gearing up for the Thanksgiving feast as well. Mmm, my mouth is watering!

Bo said...

I don't know where he got it,but my DH bought a mouse that hooks onto your index finder,and you scroll with your thumb,made specially for laptops.I've used it and it works pretty good,although your thumb does get sore after a few hours.But it's time for a pee break or something by then,anyways.*G*

Leiha said...

LMAO, Lina, I will be posting that for thanksgiving!

Nancy, you are correct about finger dexterity! I will definitely need to work on strengthening, lol.

Girl you know I love target, now I need to have a closer Ross, LOL.

Bo, thanks for the heads up, although how does that affect the typing? I used my thumbs when I type.