My neighborhood Borders

First off, here is pic of my fabulous new skirt. Karen says it looks like it was made for me. I wish it was a tiny bit shorter but it is a fabulous skirt. I have to say my Borders is quite convenient. Karen did her signing here. This is the first picture of the both of us together. We've been in group shots but this is our first one on one. I can't believe it! We didn't even get a shot at her first booksigning. We've decided to take a pic at every signing. Don't have to twist my arm!And then tonight I went to my Borders for a signing by Anthony Rapp. I don't know if you all know it but I loved the movie Rent. So I was excited they were doing a signing by him. He even sang Seasons of Love! I recorded it on my cam but the wrong way so now the image is sideways! Anyone know how to rotate it? If so I can post the video. But of course I got a pic. My original pic turned out blurry so I had to stay to get another pic. Luckily, I had met Harrison at Karen's signing so even though he called an end to it he took the pic for me. I noticed he's reserved one on one and he didn't show teeth on any pics. Yes, he's totally the opposite of me. The only thing we have in common is that we both love men, LOL.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

7 Mannions Speak :

Anonymous said...

I love the skirt! Very cute.

And a fab pic of you and Karen!

Melissa said...

You looked very lovely in your new skirt. I thought it looked just fine. What's it called, tea-length, I think?

Nes said...

Chick! The skirt is superfab on you! Actually you make the skirt look good. LOL.

You and Karen look both great.

Rosie said...

Girl, I LOVE that skirt and it looks totally perfecton you. And the shoes - awesome!!! You and KMM took a great pic together.

Anonymous said...

wow, blog on black... i think you have a hobby... eat & eat

Leiha said...

Thanks Karen!

Thanks Missi and it was fabulous meeting you finally!

Nes, you are too good to me!

Awww, thanks Lina! I don't think Anothony Rapp was in Full Monty, but he was in Kidnapped.

Chez, when we come to visit we can play with your clothes (and Lina and Linda can help you, they are fab dressers!).

Thanks Rosie!

Yup, I make no bones about my love of food and eating!

Anonymous said...

OH you know what? I was confusing him with Alan Tudyck (he was the Pirate in Dodgeball)... wow they look alike!

It was fun chattering w u... I'm sorry I lost you! The power went out because of the rain/storm last night...

Hugs,

Lina