Lost!

OK, this was going to be a different post but I was too lazy to do what I planned, big shock, LOL. I decided to post some pictures that were taken before I started my blog. My old job at the Museum of TV and Radio didn't have much in the way of pay but it did have some fun perks. We were not supposed to go up to celebs but after awhile I pretty much would judge the situation and go up to people I really wanted to meet. Lost was one of my favorite shows so of course I had to go up to couple of the actors. Really, the whole cast was nice but it was a busy evening and I did have to approach when my bosses weren't around so I couldn't get one with Matthew Fox. But I consoled myself with Ian Somerhalder and Josh Holloway, EG! Eat your hearts out ladies!
I wish I didn't have the bulky sweater on but I was going to a party so I was skankified underneath, LOL. BTW, did you notice Ian had both arms around me, I was a little sad at the framing of the pics, I should have done the self portraits, LOL.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

7 Mannions Speak :

NancyB said...

When I showed these pictures to my friends at work they were super jealous. The guys of course wanted to know if you knew the chick with the freckles (I cant remember her name right now) She is their girlfriend.

Since you dont leave the house much your pictures will change now... instead of "These are my cool friends from lost" it will be "This is a picture of me with the dust bunny living under the bed..." But I know they will be just as facinating :)

Nes said...

LMFAO! You could just crop the background a bit and voila! Framing problem solved.

I have never seen Lost, so I can't relate, however they look yummy. Especially the last guy.

Leiha said...

Thank you for your faith in me Nancy. Don't worry, I'll try to kep my pictures interesting (even if I have to flash a little skin, LOL). Tell the boys that I did not get a picture with Evangeline Lily. Why would I get a picture with a girl when there are hot men around?

Nes, these boys are yummy and even yummier on the show. Wait, no, they're yummier in my arms! I did crop the printed version of the pics, LOL.

Rosie said...

LMAO, Nancy. I love the description of Leiha's new pics. I'm still jealous that Leiha had her arms around Sawyer!!! He's just so . . . so . . . so . . . well, words just can't even describe him.

Aimee Elizabeth said...

Sawyer is MINE! Back off Ro! LOL!

he is suuuuper fine, and and and, well.... YUM!

Nancy..... ROTFLMAO!!!!!

Leiha said...

Girls, I do believe it's ME Sawyer has his arms around, LOL. Nice try though:)

Rosie said...

Aimee, girl, them's fighting words. I think there's enough Sawyer to go around. Hehehehe. And Ms. Leiha, we all have "Sawyer Envy" over you at this point. Smooches!!