The biggest loser

is so not me! At least when it comes to weight loss, LOL. Actually, I don't consider myself a loser in the normal sense of the word either, LOL. With Lost and Dancing with the Stars no longer on my Wed night tv viewing has dramatically changed. Now I'm watching America's Next Top Model and The Biggest Loser. For ANTM I am totally rooting for Caree Dee. I think she's cool and I hate Melrose and Eugenia just does nothing for me.

I am a fan of the BL but it was on at the same time as Lost so couldn't watch it until Lost went on hiatus. I love me trainer Bob! he cares and his body is hot! I'm so sad that he only had 1 person left on his team, he cares so much! And did I mention how hot his body is? Tonight while watching the show I decided to sit on my fabulous rug and stretch. I haven't stretched in awhile and I can feel it. I used to be flexible, those days are gone, LOL. I've been spending my days and nights in my chair with my legs curled up and I can feel myself getting stiff and I'm not even exercising! I'm getting sore from sitting, that is a big hello, to myself. So I am going to spend an hour of each of my tv nights (which would be every night) sitting on the floor and working on getting my flexibility back. Yes, yes, yes, I will also work on getting my lazy butt back to the gym also.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

7 Mannions Speak :

Nes said...

Chick, where did all the good resolutions go wrt gym? Go! It's only an hour of your day...

Good on the stretching, imagine you losing your flexibility... the thought! LOL!

Whenever you talk about your programs, I never have a clue. LOL.

Have a great one, chica.

Anonymous said...

Ditto what Nes said--get your FAT BUTT to the gym! You know you will feel better physically and emotionally girlfriend plus you'll sleep better at night! Take it from one who knows!"-)

I'm off to my Turbo Kick-boxing class this morning & already looking foward to my 20 minute power nap b/c that class kicks butt--something you need!

Sloppy Kisses! "-)

PS Good for you on your stretching at night--now you have to DO IT!!

Leiha said...

LOL, you know how resolutions go! It's why I don't bother making any n New Years.

Mich, I'm so happy you could come out of lurkdom to give me grief, LOL. The one sad thing when I do workout is my fabulous butt loses some of it's fabulous curves but the good thing is my not so fabulous gut loses some of its not so fabulous fat. What time is your nap? I want to call, LOL.

Nes said...

*GAG*


LOL!

Rosie said...

Good thing to start stretching. And it's perfect since you're already watching TV. That way you can feel like you're accomplishing something. You may just inspire me too. LOL. I sure could use more stretching! Fabulous butt? LMFAO (that's FAT instead of F***ING). (hehehe)

Leiha said...

Good luck on the stretching Rosie. Maybe you can get the boys to stretch with you.

And Nes, girl, just cause you don't have an ass no need to be hating. It's all about the curvature.

Leiha said...

LOL, I was ware Ro, I jut let Nes live in her delusion. Thank you sweetie!