Happy Halloween!

OK, it's almost over but I can't help that I do my post in the evenings. But I am going to share my favorite costume from this year. Ladies and gents, meet Gene Simmons.

No kiddies tonight. Guess it's a good thing I didn't go buy candy. I figured if someone knocked on the door I would give them some of the hershey's kisses I have here. Since I opened up the package I had the kisses in (I put together little giveaways for Karen with kisses) I ate a couple of them. I don't even like kisses that much but now they make them with caramel and dark chocolate!

Nancy wrote to me today telling me they had a haunted house at work and she screamed like a girl. Good thing she is one, LOL. It reminded me of a haunted house I went to when I was in the third or fourth grade. I went in clutching the back of my friend's shirt, cause I'm a big scaredy cat and came out with tears streaming down my face. We got to the end and couldn't find our way out. I remember turning towards the light and there was a hand coming out of a toilet. I screamed and cried more. What can I say, I was in the third grade! Then these bigger kids came by and found the exit for us, and we left and they stayed in, I wonder what they decided to do in there? My dad, ever the sympathetic one laughed when I came out, hmph!
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

10 Mannions Speak :

Anonymous said...

So last night you dressed up like Gene Simmons (very scarey btw!)and then just sat in your apartment eating chocolate kisses?

You didn't go outside and at least pretend you were going to a Halloween party?

You just sat inside by yourself, with Gene Simmons make-up all over your face, eating chocolate kisses?

You know when you put it in writing it sounds.........

I'm glad Nanner is coming for a visit--you need some company!! "-)

Leiha said...

I had 2 chocolate kisses! And like I told Nancy, my halloween costume I went as a nudist! It's a good thing I got not trick or treaters! But yeah, I think I need some socialization too, and some alcohol! Bring on Lina and Nancy!

NancyB said...

Gene Simmons wouldnt also be know as our sweet quiet gentle little Bo, would it? It is a great cosutume, my costume as a Other from Lost was not as good. It is not often I get to wear my stained, ripped at the hem, to short gardening pants to work.
We had 4 trick or treaters. One was my 3 year old cousin who yelled trick or treat as he ran into the house to see the cat. The other 3 were my neighbors grandkids... we were so excited to see them my dad was scooping handfulls of candy into their bags while I stood benind him saying "We are so glad you came - Where have you been." over and over. It was almost as pathetic as dressing up like Gene Simmons and sitting alone in your apartment eating chocolate kisses.
On a good note I did laundry last night so I wont be packing dirty clothes for my trip :)

Anonymous said...

I did not think that looked like you, lil Ms Leiha... And if it is Bo, hey, you rocked chick! Scared me, too.

We never get trick or treaters where I live and wouldn't you know when I got home last night there were a ton of lil rugrats running around. So I scurried to my house and heard the pitter patter of their lil costumed feet and stood there--like a loser I might add--in my living room in the dark until they amscrayed! LOL Next year for sure I will have to have a bit of candy at the ready...but we NEVER get trick or treaters, so go figure.

Nanner, have a fabulous trip to GA and love your idea of going to work as an "other." Did you hear that the gorgeous Rodrigo Santoro is going to be on Lost? *drool*

Love your Marilyn look, little Leiha!

Anonymous said...

'sweet quiet gentle little Bo'-LOL,Nanner!!!! My family would pi$$ themselves at that one *G*

Thanks for appreciating my costume,you guys.I got lots of compliments from people at work,although I did not win our costume contest *sniff* I was ROBBED *G*

Leiha,I remember the first time I ever rode the haunted house ride at the fair-I screamed like a sissy the whole time,LOL.A few years ago Rich & I went with some friends to all the three major haunted houses here,we had fun.
When we went to Universal Studios several years ago,they had a "Haunted Tomb" attraction for The Mummy Returns,and THAT was freaky,b/c if anyone remembers the Anubis Jackal Warriors,well,try having one of those come at you towards the end of the maze,when you think it's fake,and suddenly here is a 7 foot creature coming at you from nowhere.I KNOW I screamed like a girl,LOL,and almost peed my pants.I love to be scared like that,the adrenaline,you know? *G*



Bo

Leiha said...

Nancy, that is pathetic, LOL. I love trick or treaters but over the years I've noticed less and less. I used to go to a friend's house to give out candy and she only had a couple of kids stop by, who looked older then i did!

Did I hear about Rodrigo? Hell yeah I knew! You know I lust after him! BTW, you hiding in your house is HILARIOUS!

Bo, you were totally robbed! I haven't been to a haunted house in years. I would probably pee my pants, LOL.

Rachael Narins said...

That is YOU?

THE SAME YOU WHO LEFT A TINY CLUB WHERE KISS WERE PLAYING BECAUSE YOU ONLY LIKE 80'S MUSIC????

A CONCERT YOU WON TICKETS TO, THAT OTHER PEOPLE WERE PAYING THOUSANDS TO GET IN TO??? THAT YOU LEFT AFTER 15 MINUTES???

LMAO!!!!

xoxox,
Rachael

Rachael Narins said...

Wait, thats not you! Your nails are longer...

who is that?

who is Bo?

Ahhh, whatever. Did you tell them about the time you left a tiny venue Kiss concert after 15 minutes?

LOL

Aimee Elizabeth said...

Great costume chic, scared the crap outa me when it popped up!

Anonymous said...

I thought that was Bo BUT the writer of this Blog did not say so and led me to believe it was her!

Besides I was so overcome with thinking about how pitiful Leiha's Halloween turned out that I didn't study the pic close enough!

If you are having "guest" pics then you need to identify them esp for the folks that read your blog while drinking their first cuppa and aren't totally functioning!

2 kisses--I am sooo not buying that! I bet you had 3!! Now the Nudist costume I do buy and thank goodness you didn't have any trick or treaters--talk about little kids crying!! snort!