Wahhhh....

No nap for me today! I can't believe I'm still functioning. I went to see Karen today but that usually doesn't inhibit by nap time, I just come home and nap but I had so much work to do when I got home that by the time I could take a break for a nap it was 8pm. Don't get me wrong, I still tried to sleep, c'mon, it's me! You know I'm going to try. I figured I would get a half an hour in and be good to go. Unfortunately, couldn't sleep. I know, woe is me! But I am going to sleep well tonight!

You know I did THINK about doing the dishes tonight but instead I just lit a candle, LOL. I'm way behind on my emails so I wrote a couple of those, my friends are higher priority then my dirty dishes. My landlord's father is supposed to stop by tomorrow so I guess I'll get around to the dishes but I didn't nap today, they can wait!

On a positive note, I did shower. Nothing good on tv tonight, all repeats so I took a shower, sure it was at 10pm but hey, I got around to it! Su, make sure you tell Wade!
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

8 Mannions Speak :

Rosie said...

Oh man, and I know how much you love the nap. Maybe tomorrow it will be better for you. It's probably a good thing you didn't nap at 8 cuz you would have been up half the night then. And, hey, a shower's a shower, no matter what time you take it. LOL.

Rachael Narins said...

Bathing rocks!

Even I managed to nap today...are you sure you are okay? Do we need to consult a doctor?

:-)

Anonymous said...

No nap? That's okay, I took one for you! LOL...I know, I know...'good lookin out'. Seriously though, that never happens. I must have really needed one.

Priorities? I like the way you think. Shower trumps dishes every time. Heh.

Just for clarification...The fish sauce I packed was unopened...still leaked.

I don't know how I forgot to mention I'm asian...after all, it IS one of my better qualities,LOL!

Anonymous said...

Message delivered, Miss Squeaky Clean!! :)

All you need to do now is schedule in a nap. That way you'll have taken care of all your essentials!! Except for the food of course.

Hmmmm... why do I have a craving for pie today???? You didn't take any pictures of any pies by any chance, did you????

Su

Anonymous said...

Well,I will probably feel like a zombie all day & maybe try and get in a nap,LOL.

I was laughing at Chez's comment,I SO remember feeling proud just to get showered & dressed when Brodie was little.

Dishes suck.I would cry if the dishwasher broke.Really.*G*

Bo

Nes said...

Yo! My dishwasher broke and my hands were a mess! LOL!

Chica, like Jen here, I'll take one for you too!

Aimee Elizabeth said...

I wondered why I actually took a nap yesterday, it was sympathy pains! I never nap, but I did for like 4 hours, does that still rate as a "nap"?
Definately shower over dishes LOL
Hope you're well rested today!
MWAH!

Leiha said...

Well it's a good thing I showered the night before cause I was so busy with my puter (and my tiny nap) that I didn't get one in yesterday, LOL.

I can't believe you napped and I didn't Rachael! What is this world coming to? Maybe it's because you're in the room I used to sleep in, you're feeling my vibes.

Chez, this may come as a shock but I am totally bribeable with food! Have fun with the kiddies!

LOL Jennie, when people say I don't look my age I say, it's the beauty of being asian! Definitely one of your better qualities.

It was a fruit pie, individual serving not a whole ie chick! an I ate the other one yesterday, sorry no pics but it was yummie.

I hve a dishwasher but never use it. I really should revisit that idea Bo, LOL.

You are too kind to nap for me Nes!

Aimee, no wonder I couldn't nap, you took yours, mine an Chez's, lol. Sounds like you really needed it.