Let me tell you...

Potato crisps, not the same thing as potato chips! I even bought the jalapeno flavored ones and still, no kick. I feel like I'm eating a thin ritz cracker, what a bummer!

Well, I did accomplish a little something today. I went to go get my license plates. I had to do it because my temporary tags expired the 29th of Sept. Now it's not ALL my fault I'm more then a week behind. The car dealership sent the info to the wrong address and so they had to resend them to me. Of course, I got it last week but I only procrastinated a couple of days. I mapped out how to get to the licensing place on yahoo and when I got there I could not find anything that even remotely looked like where I could get my tabs. It was a shopping center, I drove all around twice and even went to the shopping center next door and then I was thinking, crap, I had the address wrong. I finally parked and walked inside the Allstate Insurance office ask them and she knew what I was looking for before I even asked. Apparently, I am not the only one who had a problem finding it. The licensing place was located inside the Krogers grocery store! Who would have thought? The good thing was there was absolutely no line and I talked books with the woman who helped me. I wrote down Karen's name and website address and told her to check her out, LOL. She was jealous of my job, maybe because I was so enthusiastic, LOL. Maybe in 20 years the bloom will be off of the rose.

Since I AM lazy when I got home I didn't screw on my plates, I figured I could do that tomorrow, LOL. But there must be something in the air today because I also started painting my night stand. OK, there wasn't something in the air, just nothing I wanted to watch at 7pm, LOL. I put 2 coats of primer on. Too bad I also have two coats of primer all over my arm. The wad of paint I splattered on the floor came up easily, the paint I have all over my arm, still there. I guess that I am no longer only half white, I'm 3/4 white. Tomorrow I'm using red and pink paint, will that make me 1/4 native american?

BTW, I am totally touched by the words you all used to describe me. I would not have used most of them when describing myself. We all know I'm not vain, LOL.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

7 Mannions Speak :

NancyB said...

Leiha - I just have to remind you pink and red dont match - If you want to go that way try pink and orange... now that is a color combo!
WOW - You were on fire tonight. I have a bedside table that needs to be striped and painted... you up for that next?

Anonymous said...

Pink and orange?! *shudder*
RED and orange... ahhhh much better LOL!
Sheesh, painting at 7pm? I'm a night-owl and I wouldn't go there!
Still not too sure about pink & red...
Show pics asap! *VBG*

Aimee

Anonymous said...

Jalapeno potato chips are good,if they are the kettle kind-very crunchy & yummy.

I am puzzled as to what the logic was behind putting the licensing place in the Kroger's.Register your car while grabbing milk and juice? Need eggs,bread,tampons and plates for your car? Visit Kroger's,your one-stop shopping destination.

You can paint my bathroom since you are so motivated,LOL.Well,once Richard finishes the drywall,anyways.Aimee's suggestion of Red & Orange makes me think of Sammy Hagar & Van Halen.

Anonymous said...

ARGH!!! I need to remember to sign my posts!

Bo

NancyB said...

Leiha - you have readers you dont know! You have a following... We always knew you were famous :)

Nes said...

Red and pink isn't bad. I have red and orange. But now I'm thinking of changing to black and white.

Leiha said...

The pink is so pale it looks white, but seriousely, even if it was hot pink you know I would have put them together, LOL.

Welcome to my blog Shane.

Rosie, I don't have 2 boys to chase after and I take a nap. I am ready to go in the evenings. It's the daytime where I have no energy, LOL.

Red and orange make me think of a bomb pop, yum, LOL.

Bo, I love me some jalapeno chips. Have you ever had Tim's Cascade jalapeno chips? The tear your mouth up but are oh so worth it! I'll pass on the painting Bo, but thanks, LOL.