While taking a pic of my office

I realized I haven't posted a pic of my bed and since I recently did laundry (after 3 weeks, have tons of undies but wanted clean sheets, LOL) which meant a freshly made bed I thought it was a perfect time to show it off. Now my bed is superfabulous but the most superfabulous bed I've ever been on was Linda's. Now she washes her sheets constantly and makes her bed everyday, I am not that motivated, obviousely.in fact I had a friend describe me as motivationally challenged but that's a whole different post, LOL.

As I was saying, here is my superfabulous bed. The mattress is so high that I you don't get to enjoy the sleigh bed look as much but it's still awesome. I also need a new lamp for my night stand, that is totally temporary. I already have books piled inside my nightstand. I almost bought some decorations for my room today that would have matched my room perfecctly but I have splurged enough for now. Then of course, I was at the Gap and bought a couple of tanks, LOL.

BTW, two days in and my face is looking fab. I do believe my pores are shrinking which I love. I think I'm aging backwards! Well at least my face is, my body is a different matter. I swear, by 8pm my eyes are tired and I can barely keep them open which is bad because I do most of my emailing in the evenings but I have been so tired lately.

I haven't been to the gym in awhile, Mich says that will help me and I know I need to go so my goal for tomorrow is to get my ass to the gym. If I do not go, you are all allowed to give me lots of grief. Well, everyone but Nancy, LOL.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

6 Mannions Speak :

NancyB said...

Ohhhh no Missy. If you dont get your ass to the gym tomorrow you will be getting some greef from the Nancinator! After all the greef I got from some bossy girl I know (even if that didnt motivate me) she will be getting it back. But I know you really will feel better if you go and I know you can do it - you go girl.
PS - Your bed is hot - I cant wait to get in it and so some hard core snorin'.

Joanie said...

Bed's great, but then I'm biased, I've got a sleigh too.

Glad the new products are working well...

Get your butt to the gym! I started again, and if this wee potato can, you can!

J xx

Aimee Elizabeth said...

If I can work out, you can work out Leihs, misery loves company you know... I got a little carried away my first day, I could barely get back up the stairs because my legs felt like jello LOL!

Glad your new scin-care regime is working for you, it's kinda tough to find something you like and that works really well.

Great bed! I hope I get to snuggle down into it someday!

Nes said...

Your bed looks comfy and superfab, chick!

Where are you? Are you actually working? LOL! Did you get your ass over to the gym?

I miss you!!

Rosie said...

So, do tell . . . did you get to the gym? I actually took a first step and found out how much and the times for the rec center up the street from me. Come on, missy, if you can do it, then maybe I can motivate my ultra lazy self. LOL. Great bed too, chick. I love sleigh beds!!!

Leiha said...

Nope Nancy, not taking any grief from you! Remember, if you snore you have to sleep in the closet on the floor!

Joanie, I promise I will soon. You have been a great motivating factor all summer.

Chez, if that happens I may be too busy to take pictures, EG!

Aimee, we already know we're great bed mates, you're invited anytime!

Sorry I couldn't play today Nes. I know it's shocking when I work!

Rosie, we'll be gym buddies together, next week, LOL.