I can't believe...

I almost went to bed without posting tonight! OMG, the crap Nes would have given me if I forgot, I'm shuddering just thinking about it. What I am also shuddering about is the fact that I had to set my alarm tonight. I'm meeting Karen early so that means I have to get up at 6:30am, wahhhhh! I know, I know, some of you, like Bo have to get up at 4:30am on a regular basis but still, I'm going to whine anyway, LOL.

The problem I have with getting up so early, besides the fact that I'm getting up so early is I get paranoid about oversleeping so that means I will not only be waking up early but I will not be getting a good night's sleep. It's a vicious vicious cycle. Since I have to get up early I didn't take a nap today (which is amazing in and of itself) so I'm hoping that I can fall asleep easier tonight. The good news is, I'm at a great part in A Caress of Twilight on my audio book where they are fighting the nameless so the drive will suck during rush hour I will at least be entertained. These short drives around town are just teasers when it comes to my book, LOL.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

4 Mannions Speak :

Rosie said...

It's so funny that now I feel guilty when I don't blog. LOL. And I didn't for two days and felt bad cuz of it. Go figure. I have no sympathy for ya, girl, that you have to get up that early. Like Bo, I get up every day at 5:15 am and don't hit the hay till 11 or after. By the weekend, all I want to do is nap (yeah, right, in my house?). I know what you mean, too, about knowing you have to get up early and not sleeping well cuz of it. On the weekends, I get up to make the DH coffee and the night before I don't sleep well because I keep thinking that either the alarm won't go off or I'll just keep hitting it. I know, he's spoiled and he can get an alarm clock. My satisfaction is that on Saturday and Sunday I can make his coffee, say good morning and then run back to bed while he has to get ready for work. LOL.

Nes said...

Be afraid.... be very afraid.... Muahahahaha!!! *evil laugh*

Have fun today, chica. MWAH!

Anonymous said...

Yep,Sat thru Mon I get up at 4 am...barf!!! Okay,sometimes I hit the snooze once or twice,but I am still up by 4:30 at the latest.It does suck,good thing it's only 3 days,LOL.I will be sleeping in until 10am or later tomorrow,hopefully.I feel justified in being a sloth on my first day off *EG*

What really pi$$es me off is when I wake up a few minutes before the alarm even goes off.That chaps my a$$.

I hope you & Karen had fun today.

Bo

Leiha said...

You so know if Mark was my DH he would be the one getting the coffee in the morning! You are too good for him, chick!

Nes, you're scaring me chick, LOL.

Bo, I'm like you, I want as much sleep as possible and hate to get up before my alarm. Of course I woke up 3 times last night because I was worried about oversleeping:(