Fashion show!

Nancy is right (did I say that?). I can't tease you with the talk of my new jeans and my fab ass and not share with you. Too bad I no longer have my child photographer so I had to take my own ass pic but I must say, I did a pretty good job of it. It's hard to catch a static shot of my ass looking fab because it's really about how it looks in motion.
I also got a package in the mail from Nordstrom's today. I went shopping in their sale section. They had free shipping if you bought a pair of shoes, I wasn't going to do it but decided it would be easy to take the shoes, LOL. And guess what, I didn't like anything I bought except the shoes, the item I didn't really want! You know how much I love red shoes and pumps are a classic. These will look great with jeans or a black dress. The only thing is the pointy toe makes me foot look big. With the point my size 6 becomes a size 8, LOL. But at least they're sexy bigger feet.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

8 Mannions Speak :

Rosie said...

Love the jeans, girl!!! And the shoes, well, they are awesome. I would have totally bought them. Ony thing is with my size 9 feet, can you imagine how damned big they would look? Yep, bozo the clown feet!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah! Sexy jeans and red-hot shoes! You did good girl!
Get the vidcam out & give us the wiggle shots LMAO!

Anonymous said...

I think Leiha Beautification is a total success,those jeans are great!Leiha's Fall Couture Collection is coming along nicely :)

I avoid heels for the most part,(I'm tall enough,right? *G*)but red is such an awesome color,and you had to have something to slip your ghetto fabulous tootsies into,right? *G*

Now boots,I love-I am a boot freak.I'm picky,but when I find a pair I love,I have to have them.I bought a new pair a couple weeks ago,but haven't worn them yet.Some women dream of a closet full of heels & sandals,I dream of a closet full of all sorts of boots,LOL.

Bo

Joanie said...

Ya just gotta keep raising the bar, doncha? Jeans look great, hair's great, eyebrows great, shoes, great...LEIHA THE GREAT!!!!

J xx

Nes said...

I love the pockets of the first jeans chicks! I tried one like that yesterday but it didn't go hand in hand with my non-existant ass. *boo-hoo*

I swear to god, the tapered jeans, the pumps, it's all so 80's all over again!!

LOL@Rosie... err, you'd look like you'd have Hobbit feet?

Aimee, I'll try to convince Leiha to wiggle her ass for you, shit girl, I'll even do that and post it. LOL! Bo, I'm a boot freak too. Today, I had to hurry for work, and couldn't make up my mind which of the 10 pairs I have to wear. Heh. My bedroom looks like it's been bootsacked.

Joanie, good gads, don't say that! Her ego is big enough already. It suprises me how it can fit in her small body.

Anonymous said...

...yeah, I'll slap that a$$ when I get there in a couple of weeks...

Sister Mary Katherine

Gennita said...

Your makeover is going great! I told you you're heading for a Big Change this birthday. ;-)

Leiha said...

Thanks Rosie, now it's your turn to go shopping, I'm done for awhile, LOL.

Aimee, if I turned on the videocam who knows if the clothes would stay on, you know how I love to ham things up, it's probably safer with the still pics, LOL.

Bo, one of the sales ladies at Nordy's had on these fab red boots that I was totally envying. I love boots too. Damn my fat calves!

Thank you Joanie! I have no doubt that you will be able to keep up with me, LOL.

Nes, the pockets are supposed to help emphasize the ass (which you know I love to do, LOL). Don't worry about my big old head Nes, I always have you to keep me in line, LOL.

Promises promises Sister Mary Katherine!

and I didn't even plan any of these changes Ms Jenna but you were right!