Photo Booth

Remember photo booths? How fun it was to go in there and have a couple of seconds to pose before the picture was taken? Well my mac has a photobook function since the cam is built in. I turn on the cam, snap a pic and it gives me 3 seconds to pose. Of course I'm posed before I even hit the button, LOL. The beauty is, I get to see myself as I pose, the ultimate self portrait! Since I did Marilyn for Karen's board tonight I decided to play a little with my new feature. Maybe when Lina and Nancy are here we'll try to squeeze into my photo booth for some pics *G* because it's alsways more fun with friends.



Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

9 Mannions Speak :

NancyB said...

Leiha, The top picture is my favorite - you look increadbly young, and dare I say inocent? OK your right - Young but not inocent.
We are all in so much trouble now that you have the photo booths. Maybe you'll have to start an alblum in your yahoo phontos for all your self portrates.

Nes said...

chick that other cam can do that too. LOL. It has a timer.

I love the top pic as well. You look great!

Anonymous said...

Very cute pics. And I agree with Nancy and Nes, the top pic is the bomb.

Joanie said...

Great! One can never have too many photos of oneself, especially if one happens to be "The Goddess Commonly Known As Leiha".

I know I've said it before, but it is REALLY hard to smile so broadly and still look great...you biatch!

At the risk of going against the tide, I prefer number two, I like the spontenaity of it. J xx

Rosie said...

Yep, you've got my vote for the top pic too. And it's definitely not an innocent look. LOL. I love this feature. I'm becoming more and more sold on this new mac.

Gennita said...

Oh you're one sexy chica!

Gennita said...

Damn, I just noticed we have a mole in the same place on our cheek!...WHAT does that mean?!!

Aimee Elizabeth said...

You look HOT chica! nice pics and I LOVE the costume!
Can't wait to see the pics when Lina & Nanner get there!

Leiha said...

It's so funny you mention me looking young, I'm starting to notice my age on my face, EAK! Yahoo did update their photo features, but why do I need a new album, I have my blog!

Chick, my other cam could do it but not as well or as easily. Ahhh, the ease of a mac!

Thanks Karen.

I'm so glad my smile looked spontaneous. I held it for 3 seconds, LOL.

Rosie, mac's are fabulous!

LOL Jenna, I painted on the birthmark. I was thinking I was being Mrilyn but maybe I should try to be you!!!!

Thanks Aimee! You know there will be plenty of pics to come!