Ta Daaaaaa


Only Nancy saw how ugly it was when I got it, it was dark blue with flowers painted around the door. You can't really tell but the drawer and door are pale pink, the same color as my vanity area (used leftover paint). I plan on piling books on the inside at the bottom and for the drawer, well, every girl needs a drawer next to her bed, EG! The pink on the left side is where the knob is and it was hard to get under there. I could have taken the fixtures off but why do that when I can just paint them!

I also added an audio greeting to my blog because Nes is so busy playing with her blog and I'm trying to keep up, LOL. I plan on changing this on occasion, maybe if you're not lucky I'll sing for you.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

5 Mannions Speak :

NancyB said...

It looks great Leiha. And how nice will it be to have more storage for books? Will the Nancy read pile be in there? Mayby it will be to bit to fit? OHHHH I get tingly thinking about it :)

My top two picks for your songs would be 1) All by Myself (dedicated to me and my favorite sing really badly but really loud song) or 2) Son of a Preacher Man because think of all the memories it will bring back for the poor people who were stuck listening to us strugle through it during drunk karioki)
*note to everyone who doesnt know me really well - if the word is spelled wrong, just sound it out (because that is how I guess how to spell it) - it makes reading more interesting when you have to work to understand a word :)

Anonymous said...

So good hearing your voice! And I love the color of your nightstand.

So who do you pick to win Project Runway?

Joanie said...

You sound so cute! I think you did a great job with that bedside cabinet. Looks like you can fit heaps of books inside and water, glasses, hair tie and lip balm on the top!

And Nancy, phonics is my thang baby, I knew exactly what you meant. You are not a pilot are you? I have yet to meet one pilot who can spell. They can all read maps though...

Rosie said...

I love your creation, Ms. Thang. The colors turned out great. I think next time I choose to do a project like this, I will fly you out to do it for me. *G* I'll have to listen to your audio greeting when I get home. I'm at work and since I sit in the hallway, I don't know how much my co-workers would appreciate the sweet sounds of Leiha. LOL.

Leiha said...

Nancy, you're TBR pile will fit nicely, somewhere else, LOL. I'm putting part of my TBR pile in there! As for songs, I am not taking requests, especially the request that I stop singing, LOL.

Chez, let your son know that I am a Queen, not a princess, LOL.

Karen, I saw the collections on youtube and I hate to say it but I think Jeffrey is going to win. I have always loved Uli but her stuff really is the same, gorgeous as it is.

Joanie, I moved my nightstand into my bedroom and yep, heaps of books fit in there, LOL.

LOL Rosie, more like the sweet cacklings of Leiha. As for flying me out there, remember, it took me 3 days to do this:) But feel free to fly me out there, LOL.