Shabby chic....

not likely, more like just shabby, LOL. I will never make a living as a painter or a great artist, that is for sure but my night stand is coming together. I just wish I would have taken a pic of it before I painted so you could see the difference. I went to craisglist to get the pic but it had already been taken down. Bummer. I need to put another coat of red on it before I can take a picture and show it to you all. The red is looking quite streaky right now. The good news is nail polish remover took off the paint on my arms.

Today I decided to walk to Nordstrom's because I needed to pick something up and I have not made it to the gym lately. I have been planning to walk to Nordstrom's for a couple of days now but today I actually did it. I woke up from my nap all motivated and eventually I made it out the door. I should have checked the weather. I thought it would be cooler. I had sweat pants on and a jacket. I had to tie my jacket around my waist and roll up my pant legs (plus, they were a tad shorter then I like, LOL). I was ultra hip walking down trendy Buckhead today *G*. Did I mention my sweats were dark blue and my tank hot pink? I thought I would be wearing my jacket! I can't really judge distance. I thought Nordy's would be about a mile, the walk was probably 15 minutes so now I'm thinking not so much, LOL. I didn't get quite the walk I was looking for but hey, at least I walked! If I get to sleep tonight at a decent hour I am going to the gym tomorrow morning! If not, then there's always Thursday, LOL.

Dao and I went to lunch today. She saves my life with those phone calls that say I have no food let's go eat. Remember how I was in Krogers yesterday? Doesn't mean I bought food while I was there. I had 2 power bars and an orange yesterday with my wonderful potato crisps. So today when we ordered I also ordered food for tonight and I have enough for lunch tomorrow. I was like woo hoo, another day or two without shopping! We did stop and buy fruit. We do love our fruit. I was so tired and wanted to get home for my nap but I was out of fruit and we were right there, LOL.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

8 Mannions Speak :

Nes said...

Doa=Food. That is how I associate her based on what you tell me. Mostly lunch. LOL!

Knowing how slow you walk Nordstrom must really just be around the corner!! LMFAO! :P

Joanie said...

Honey, do ya think ya might be tired 'cause ya need to eat better?! Sheesh! Two power bars and an orange?

I love the new piccy, it's glam.

J xx

Joanie said...

P.S. You cropped too much of your boobies off in the shot of you and Dao. You know you take a lovely boobie shot! Work with what ya got, girl!

J xx

Nes said...

Err.. I fed her well when she was here and she's just always tired or just plain lazy LOL. I swear, I have never seen a person sleep as much as she does. LOL. But you got a point there, Joanie.

Leiha said...

LOL remember all of my vacation pictures are of food and who was eating right beside me? That's right Ms Thang, that would be you Nes! Nordy's is not quite around the corner, but close, LOL.

Joanie, you so know I didn't crop my boobies out, LOL. If they had been in the pic they would be there for the world to see! Nes is right, I live my life tired, but I'm more tired then lately now. Hopefully my gift of sleep will be back soon.

And Nes, you know I was averaging 5 ot 6 hours sleep with you! I was just going to bed really late, sort of like now, LOL.

Leiha said...

Forgot to mention, I'm so glad that you like my new pic Joanie! If it has your seal of approval then it makes me happy. You can be the Tyra to Nes and I's America's Next Top Model, we already have the cat fights down, LOL.

Nes said...

LOL! Already adding some stuff like me, I see... :P No worries chick, I understand. LOL!

I love hearing your voice, although it sounds a bit different. How's about one of you singing All by Myself? Better yet, don't! You'll scare all your fans away. LMFAO!

Leiha said...

Rosie, you deserve to sleep in after getting that brood up all week long!

Nes, when I sing for my tens of fans it will be something within my very limited range, LOL.