Ok, you can spank me now!

No, I did not make it to the gym today but I promise, I have an excellent reason. Brace yourself, I've been WORKING! I know, I was shocked too! I guess a week before Karen's book comes out is not a good time to decide to go back to the gym. It's 11pm and I still have some more things I need to do before I go to bed. But in a weird way, it's been a lot of fun. I am not a person who enjoys busy work which is why working with Karen is such a joy, if there's nothing to do then there's nothing to do but there are times when there is a ton to do, like today. I worked for hours in my office before I got up to get some food and then went back to working. With the release so close I had things that had to get done and I'm also working on things that I want to get done. Karen actually gave me an out giving me extra days, I think she's worried if I work too many hours I won't be happy but I'm the one pushing up the date on things. I find myself not minding working long days because I'm working towards a goal. I'm excited about what I'm doing and honestly, I can't remember a time I've ever been so excited about a job. OK, I was excited whenever I saw celebs, LOL.

I feel weird whenever any of Karen's fans thank me because I'm getting paid for something I am loving so much. Even when I answer her emails I have a smile on my face. It's been fun developing a relationship with everyone. Karen asked me the other day what I didn't like about my job and after thinking long and hard it was the fact we haven't had a chance to shop together yet, LOL. That was my complaint!

There is still a lot I need to do this week so it looks like next week I will get my butt on track and get back to the gym. Don't forget to check Karen's message board every day for the next week, a new contest a day! I'm on my way over there right now to put it up and I decided to put up a new pic of me everyday too. Well, all my talk of work and being excited I didn't want you to think I had changed, LOL.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

7 Mannions Speak :

Rosie said...

Girl, I am so happy to be reading this post. It sounds like your job is awesome and that you are truly happy. That's so cool!!! I'll head over to the message board now. I've been so bad about getting to any other boards other than the blogs. MMMWAHHH, chica!

Gennita said...

I'm so glad you're enjoying your new life and your new job so much, Leiha! It's good to be happy! :-)

Anonymous said...

Well,I have some catching up to do in the blogverse today,LOL.

I LOVE action movies,they are probably my fave genre.I have all the Lethal Weapon movies,both Mummy movies,& let's not forget The Scorpion King! (I LOVE The Rock) I think the last movie we saw in a theater was Ice Age 2,though.Brodie was happy.

I love the bed,very pretty! The gold w/ a red pillow looks nice.I need to get a new bed but haven't found one I really love enough to see in my room,LOL.

I'm glad you are loving your job (was there ever ANY doubt,LOL)and there is a reason I chose "charismatic" to describe you,after all! *G*

Bo

Nes said...

I can hear your enthusiasm through your post chick, and am so happy for you for doing what you love. So for this one time I will let you off the hook and not give you shit on anything... I know, I know, but yes, it's still me, Nes.. LOL!

Good luck this week! (((HUGS)))

Anonymous said...

That's so great that you love your job. Lots of people DON"T. Sounds like you and Karen are a good fit. I've got to get my butt over to her MB and enter some contests! I think I'll go post at Nes' and Joanie's blogs too. I don't want them to feel left out...all their hard work (trolling) considered...uh huh.

Aimee Elizabeth said...

You're a verra lucky girl to have all the blessings that you do :)
I would love to love my job...

Huge hugs to you AND to Karen!

Leiha said...

Rosie, you didn't enter! It's a good thing you just won a contest, LOL.

I am happy Jenna and I promise to one of these days let you know when I'm inviting myself down:)

Bo, you love action movies, what a surprise, LOL. I love to cuddle with that pillow. It was actually made by Connie, a RBL. I love the word charismatic Bo! Way better then vain. LOL.

Nes, at least I'm blogging, a girl has to have priorities. It wasn't as busy today so I'm going to shoot for the gym tomorrow.

Jennie, here I was all excited you were finally posting and now I find you're going to those wenches blogs too! Well at least I was your first, LOL. Thanks for posting!!!!

I am definitely a lucky chick Aimee and part of it is I have such wonderful friends! MWAH!