ghetto fabulous!

I gave myself a pedicure today. I don't have anything to soak my feet in so I took a bath and soaked my whole body, LOL. I love a good pedi, I feel better when my feet look better. Plus, I wear open toed shoes all of the time so the toes need to look presentable. You can't really tell the color well in this pic, I was using a webcam but I'm wearing Aimee's favorite color pompeii purple which is funny because it's not really a purple more like a fushia color and Aimee sent me these gold L's which I put on my big toes, hence being ghetto fabulous! Again, the L didn't really show up well in the picture, but it is there and it is awesome, LOL.

I also went to a denim store that was going out of business and scored. I got some Serfontaine jeans (never heard of them) that were normally $228 for about $75 and some Hudson's that were normally $150 for $75 so I'm a happy camper right now. New jeans and pretty feet, woo hoo! Now I just need someone to appreciate them other then my girlfriends, LOL.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

6 Mannions Speak :

Nes said...

Ok, I'll bite. I can't believe you take pics of your toes. LOL. They look fab though chick, which reminds me I have to do mine, I have fugly feet. JK once said; Nes, I love you and I think you're beautiful, but your feet are ugly! *sniffs* LOL!

Catch ya later.

Rosie said...

That's a great color!!! Of course, I am laughing that you took a pic of your feet too. My toes would be enough to break a camera, so don't feel bad Nes. Great deals on the jeans. I was just checking the Sunday ads and am in the market for some new ones too.

Anonymous said...

Only you,Leiha,only you *G* They do look pretty.

My hubby tells me all the time how ugly my feet are.I care not,LOL.

You know,I miss being able to have my nails done-I would totally break them at work-but I still have all my lovely polishes.I even have some orange that matches my Camaro.*G* One of the best combos I ever had was purple & pink mood polish with copper colored roses for decals.I know,it sounds slightly bizarre,but trust me,it looked GREAT!!!

Bo

Leiha said...

Nes and Lina, this is not the first time I've put a pic of my feet up. I say, to love me, is to love my feet! What I told someone today is while you may not want to look at my feet, you want to look less if they were ugly, LOL.

That JK is a sweet talker!

Rosie, it's always fun to have new jeans and c'mon, it's me, you know I would post a pic of my feet. The question is, what wouldn't I post a pic of?

I think it's cool when polishes change color Bo. If you can't paint your nails paint your toenails and don't let the polish go to waste! My feet look like as without polish, which is why they're always painted, LOL.

Joanie said...

I love that colour. It is almost enough to get me back to red toes.

Simon calls them my "Ferrari Toes"! He loves my feet, especially in strappy heels.

Anyway, maybe I'll go back to red. I've been getting a French pedi' for awhile now.

I think your feet look lovely...

J xx

Leiha said...

Joanie, I love color on my toes. French pedis are fun too though. My fave color is definitely red!