The wait is over!

And I won't torture you anymore, LOL. I was too lazy to put any make up on (big surprise) but I still wanted to show you my new do. Maybe this weekend I'll glam up so you can get the full effect. Here is the before. I just cropped an old photo (does it make a difference I was drunk in the pic? And this is without make up! Even when I wear my glasses I can see the difference which is nice.

Does anyone else feel the need to dress up when they go to the beauty parlor? I had to wear my new jeans and my new shirt and instead of flip flops I wore my boots, which is monumental (while I love shoes, I do tend to wear my flip flops a lot, LOL). Monica is a fab stylist, she takes her time when cutting your hair. The length is the same but there are more layers framing the face and more layers throughout my hair. I can tell a difference, my ponytail is thinner, LOL. Afterwards Monica wanted to curl my hair and who was I to argue? She used a flat iron to do it, which was cool. She showed me some styling tips which I totally appreciated. This is my hair several hours later AND it was a humid day today. I felt like a rocker chick when I walked out the door.
Hopefully I will take the motivation I got from Monica and fix my hair more often, or at least comb it more often, LOL.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

10 Mannions Speak :

Anonymous said...

Sexy hair!!! You definitely have the rocker chick look going on,it is great.You know I love me some long black hair,Leiha *G*
I've tried layer cuts before,I love them in the salon & but can never manage to do it that way myself.I always want to kick the stylist when she says "And you can do this at home...".
My own,fault,though-I am lazy and impatient.These days,as long as I have my fave can of mousse at hand after a shower,I am happy *G*

I can't believe how even your brow looks in the close-up,it's as if they just drew a line and zapped off the rest.Really good.I cringe when I think of the RIIIIPPPP,though *G*

Bo

Joanie said...

Oooohhhh! Fabulous job on brows and hair. Love it all. The hair is so sexy and the eyebrows are a precision job. Did she cut the tops with scissors? That hair do is awesome, you look downright f**ckable...if I swang that way!

Jo xx

Anonymous said...

You look fabulous darling! I'm such a baby, I have never had my eyebrows done. I should probably bite the bullet and do it some day.

Love the haircut. It looks great on you!

Nes said...

I love your hair chick, it gives it more body and looks a lot thicker. Your brows looks fab too. Now the upkeep...

Bo, I know what you mean with, you can do this at home.... LOL. I'm a wash and go type and can hardly be bothered. I'm glad my neighbor is my stylist so she knows exactly what kind of hair I have. Speaking of which. I need to make an appointment.

Joanie! LOL!

Leiha said...

Glad you like my hair Bo, I knew you would dig the rocker chick look (I wonder how I knew that, LOL).

Joamie for the brows, she used scissors, wax and tweezers! I love to be f*ckable, thank you!

Karen, you should try to get your brows done but definitely ask around. I was talking to someone who was getting their brows done also and she says she has followed our gal from salon to salon (she now owns her own).

Chez, when I think of spunk I don't think of myself, LMAO! And with my fab boobs I do resemble my new brush! Now I need a purple hat, LOL.

You know I'm a wash and go girl too, you've seen how lazy I am! I'm hoping the new do will motivate. I put mousse in my hair today and scrunched. I am so proud of myself one day in, LOL.

NancyB said...

Thanks for the up close with the eyebrows - I had just been talking to a friend about eyebrow dying. I think I am ready to take that plunge... I wanna be cool like you!

Your hair is the best! I just bought a new flat iron and got the kind that is not to thick so I could curl with it... I saw it on TV. I left it at Aimee's last time I was there (I think) I will have to have you give me pointers on the curling so I can look cool like you.

Now the only picture were missing is your fabulous ass... The fans want to know what your new jeans look like. And boots? Who are you anyway? I think you took Joanie's blog about good grooming to heart.

You look great -- Watch out Linda T - Leiha is catchin up!

Joanie said...

Nancy, did I post about good grooming? It wouldn't surprise me, I just don't remember...

Also, if you are reading my posts, why aren't you commenting?

It's like a tennis match baby, don't leave me hanging around at the net... I might run off with the ball boy!

Anonymous said...

Leiha, you look RAVISHING dawling!
Joanie's right, downright f***able if I swang that way LOL!
I LOVE the hair, you just look ever-so-much-more glam with some fullness to it!
Nanner, I haven't seen the iron, but haven't looked either...
Joanie, I've tried to post to your blog again but it won't stick...

Brows are tricky, I've seen a lot of crappy jobs out there, your are beautiful!
*smooch*

Nes said...

"Also, if you are reading my posts, why aren't you commenting"

Uh-huh.... I'd love to see you guys there too. *sniff* I feel so unwanted! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Okay, back to your regular scheduled program.... it is all about Leiha after all... we don't wanna steal her thunder. :P

LOL!

Leiha said...

Nancy, yes on the eybrow waxing, you will not regret it!

Aimee, you are fabulous for my ego, thank you sweetie! It's been fun playing with my new do.

Joanie and Nes, what are you doing trolling for posters here? Hello, it's all about ME! As for posters, I have developed a relationship with my bloggers, it's taken me weeks and months of talking about myself to get my blog to where it currently is, LOL.